Try to name a more awesome band than (1 Viewer)

BritnyFox1988.jpg

Huey Lewis and The News

That's right. You can't.

I take it this is your April Fool's Day post, LC.

But since you asked:
Yes, ELP, King Crimson, Rush, Frank Zappa, The Police, ZZ Top, The Who, The Jam, The Clash, The Ramones, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Men at Work, etc., etc.!!!
Frankly, there's not enough hours in the day to list out all the bands better than Huey & the News. Not that they were horrible, just very average. Heck, I'd even rank 3 Dog Night higher than them, and that's a band that's way down my list of 'listenable' music.

americanpsycho2.jpg

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

americanpsycho2.jpg

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

HEY PAUL!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom