Turley check'n in! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What's up Saints Nation!!...I'm not going to say I hope, cuz I know everybody is having a great Holiday season with the boyz take'n care of biz in ATL \,,/...I've been trying like hell to get a tail gate gig for the last game but no luck yet, if any y'all know some good ones & have a connect, hook a honky up!

Okay, this is gonna be weird but I have to say I LOVES ME SOME KYLE TURLEY! You rock!! ... literally, actually.

I'm booking a west coast tour now & need a SD gig...What bar is it?

I don't have any connections, but if you can somehow swing a gig here in Las Vegas, I'd definitely show up. There's a billion bars out here that have live music, and I'm sure a crazy-*** like yourself would love a stop in Vegas :9:

What's up Saints Nation!!...I'm not going to say I hope, cuz I know everybody is having a great Holiday season with the boyz take'n care of biz in ATL \,,/...I've been trying like hell to get a tail gate gig for the last game but no luck yet, if any y'all know some good ones & have a connect, hook a honky up!

The Coors light Sponsored tailgate, have a stage and its normally pretty poor cover artists who play it. I'm absolutely certain they would love to have you there man!

Does anyone know who organises that thing?

Turley, in the spirit of the Saints Report tradition, do you have any juicy insider stories for us from your days with the Saints?

I'll be in Vegas in April on my west coast tour & I'm opening for .38 Special in Sturgis this year...& what kind of juice you want to know?

I'll be in Vegas in April on my west coast tour & I'm opening for .38 Special in Sturgis this year...& what kind of juice you want to know?

Groupies....lol

I would really like to know how injuries are truly handled behind the scenes.

Good luck with your band, forever grateful for your time with the Saints.:9:

Well as a point of reference, Kenny Wilkerson came on here and spilled all kind of insider gossip about the Haz-era organization. The real reason GM Randy Mueller was fired, who the real popular & unpopular locker room guys were, all kinds of stuff. Since we're approaching almost a decade removed from your time with the Saints, I wondered if there was anything you'd consider sharing that we might not have heard about before. What happened towards the end between you and Hazlett? What were some of your favorite moments as a Saint? Anything you could possibly share about the team and organization will surely be awaited by eager eyes here.

Awesome, Wassup Kyle! I have to check out one of ya gigs one day.

Can't help you with a gig but I would like to echo others and say a huge thanks for our time in NO!! I loved watching you play your heart out every game for us and still when I see a Saints OL'men hustle down field i say, "that reminds me of Turley", you never gave up on a play and always showed up!!!

If I could ask you a question I would ask you if you have some good stories with Ricky!! He seems so reserved and quiet, but I wonder if you and him ever got a chance to hang out and partay!!!

Rad your checking in and glad you are enjoying life after football!!! Hey, why do all our great linemen end their careers in KC? Whats up with that?!?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom