N/S Tyreek Hill is such a cheat code... (1 Viewer)

Honestly I really thought he would be nothing without Mahomes
I saw him and Alex Smith light it up in 2017. Hill is good wherever he goes..lol
Sadly if Tua stays healthy, and Hill gets 2,000 yards the idiot voters would probably give the MVP award to Tua.
I was thinking that Tua. Tua is good but Hill is that dude.

Sadly if Tua stays healthy, and Hill gets 2,000 yards the idiot voters would probably give the MVP award to Tua.
Hill would have to produce something that no one else can ever do again and put up 2500+/20 TDs to get serious MVP votes as a WR. Crazy thing is he’s capable if his targets/Miami’s gameplan and Tua’s health stays consistent in 17 games.

Hill would have to produce something that no one else can ever do again and put up 2500+/20 TDs to get serious MVP votes as a WR. Crazy thing is he’s capable if his targets/Miami’s gameplan and Tua’s health stays consistent in 17 games.
I honestly don't think any WR will win MVP. I believe that 1987 set that precedent

Moss caught 23 n still nothing so your right

He won't have a bunch of games like that. It's on film now. Teams will catch up. To me defenses get better as the season goes on.

He won't have a bunch of games like that. It's on film now. Teams will catch up. To me defenses get better as the season goes on.
I agree, but he was 2nd in yards last season and probably would have lead the league if either Tua or Teddy could stay healthy. He is just doing what he does :shrug:

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
I honestly don't think any WR will win MVP. I believe that 1987 set that precedent
I don’t think a WR has a great chance to win MVP either. QBs are auto favored every year while they have top receivers making their #s come easy for them. But Hill could make a strong case to maybe see a 5th of votes.

I’m honestly expecting him to break 2k in 17 games as long as Tua plays 15 or 16. That’s an average of 112/gm the rest of the way. He gets 10-15 targets in most games in a go route-crosser route friendly offense. He had about 1100 yards in the first half of last season, including 2 games that Tua missed. 5 of the first 9 were 140+. Only injury stops it from happening.

Honestly I really thought he would be nothing without Mahomes
Him wanting to leave kc was a veery smart move. He would of always been seen that way and be under Mahomes shadow

He’s gotta be the fastest, or at least the quickest WR I have ever watched. He’s like a cheetah or something out there, just absolutely incredible running and change of direction skills.

He’s like a Madden create-a-player where you make all of his attributes 99.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom