N/S Tyreek Hill is such a cheat code... (1 Viewer)

I don’t think a WR has a great chance to win MVP either. QBs are auto favored every year while they have top receivers making their #s come easy for them. But Hill could make a strong case to maybe see a 5th of votes.

I’m honestly expecting him to break 2k in 17 games as long as Tua plays 15 or 16. That’s an average of 112/gm the rest of the way. He gets 10-15 targets in most games in a go route-crosser route friendly offense. He had about 1100 yards in the first half of last season, including 2 games that Tua missed. 5 of the first 9 were 140+. Only injury stops it from happening.
Yep, he was still eating with Teddy. When Tua and Teddy went down, his numbers reflected it.

My mind is still boggled that they completed that fade to him for the go-ahead TD. I mean, I understand how he beats people on deep balls with that speed, but he's not tall. That play amazed me the most yesterday.

My mind is still boggled that they completed that fade to him for the go-ahead TD. I mean, I understand how he beats people on deep balls with that speed, but he's not tall. That play amazed me the most yesterday.
That ball placement was a think of beauty...

😂

Please tell me you’re joking.
You think he's going to have 200 yard games all the time? If so, he would smash every record for receivers in a season. He will have good games because he's a great player. But I would venture to say that might be his highest yard total for the season.

I agree, but he was 2nd in yards last season and probably would have lead the league if either Tua or Teddy could stay healthy. He is just doing what he does :shrug:
Oh I agree. He's beyond special. But 215 yards and 2 TDs is not happening all the time.

You think he's going to have 200 yard games all the time? If so, he would smash every record for receivers in a season. He will have good games because he's a great player. But I would venture to say that might be his highest yard total for the season.

Never said he'd have 200 yard games all the time. Yet another attempt at a straw man by you, a familiar pattern.

You asserted that teams would get film on him and catch up to be able to stop him, as if he hasn't been doing this sort of thing his whole career. Teams know who Tyreke Hill is at this point.

Never said he'd have 200 yard games all the time. Yet another attempt at a straw man by you, a familiar pattern.

You asserted that teams would get film on him and catch up to be able to stop him, as if he hasn't been doing this sort of thing his whole career. Teams know who Tyreke Hill is at this point.
You like that straw man thing. Seems to be your favorite argument.

I said he wouldn't have multiple games like that. You asked if I was joking or something to that effect. Now you claim straw man. Just stop man.

Can’t stand him but the talent is real. Always blows my mind he went to the same little high school as my Dad…very small town and school. Small world lol.

You like that straw man thing. Seems to be your favorite argument.

I said he wouldn't have multiple games like that. You asked if I was joking or something to that effect. Now you claim straw man. Just stop man.

Ah ok, so "they will get film on him and he won't have games like that" specifically refers to 200+ yard games ONLY? I took it to mean any game where he flat-out dominates, something he has done his entire 8 year career, regardless of what film teams have.

Point is, your post read as if this guy was a rookie or someone new to the scene and as if he hasn't been doing this forever.

Oh I agree. He's beyond special. But 215 yards and 2 TDs is not happening all the time.

I think most people are misinterpreting what you're saying because just everyone knows he isn't going to go for 200 yards and 2 TDs every week, so no one thought you would be stating something so obvious. But he will in fact dominate most weeks, regardless of what film teams get...the tape is already out there on him; he virtually cannot be stopped.

Of course he isn't going to have 200 yards a game and finish with 3,400 yards. Come on now. :ROFLMAO:

Ah ok, so "they will get film on him and he won't have games like that" specifically refers to 200+ yard games ONLY? I took it to mean any game where he flat-out dominates, something he has done his entire 8 year career, regardless of what film teams have.

Point is, your post read as if this guy was a rookie or someone new to the scene and as if he hasn't been doing this forever.
I said "games like that" which is a specific statement since I used the word that. Your misinterpretation of my words is on you dude.

If he can somehow break 2000 yards and put up 20+ TDs I think he's got a shot at MVP

Its a bit different with Rice in 87 because Montana had already established himself as an elite QB. Tua has not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom