updated injury report link (1 Viewer)

MrVoodoo

Coach J
Reaction score
yeah I was somewhat suprised they didn't try to bring Zach Hilton back in seeing as he was just released and is somewhat familiar with the system, definately familiar with the team.

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I read where they're saying that Joe will be a "gametime" decision, but it's not clear if that was when he was listed a questionable or now - doubtful? Doesn't make sense. Can anyone shed some light on this?

If he's doubtful, he shouldn't be making the trip, according to Payton's injury policy. And to be a "gametime" decision, he would obviously have to be traveling with the team... Or, is this another "chess move" by Payton like M. Lewis was 2 weeks ago?

Just a little confused?

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
yeah I was somewhat suprised they didn't try to bring Zach Hilton back in seeing as he was just released and is somewhat familiar with the system, definately familiar with the team.

the way the offense is set up now we need blocking TE's as a priority.With Miller and Campbell you get blocking TE's with a little receiving in the mix.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread