USMNT - ‘23 and beyond (2 Viewers)

I cannot believe Berhalter is coming back. Cannot believe it. Unreal. Disastrous move by Crocker. This is mind bending.

Can’t even focus on being up 1-0 over Mexico. This is something out of the twilight zone.

I gotta believe, based on reports the players had a say, that all the beef been buried.

With that said, maybe they think continuity is best vs a complete overhaul of style? Idk. But I really wanted new ideas too.

I gotta believe, based on reports the players had a say, that all the beef been buried.

With that said, maybe they think continuity is best vs a complete overhaul of style? Idk. But I really wanted new ideas too.

Agreed. I have to assume that they had to bury the beef between ggg and Gio because Gio is too important this cycle. His distribution is vital. But Berhalter is a limiting factor against any top 16 side on earth. This cycle seemed beyond Berhalter. We needed, something.

Well, there went the game... not that it was that entertaining to begin with., but from here on out looks like it'll be fouls, followed by pushing and shoving.

Balogun if nothing else, understands the rivalry now. That concacaf sludge.

I can’t get past Crocker coming in with this hire. This is what he does? Just super uncreative hire on his part. Crocker is on the hottest seat in the building and he technically hasn’t even started yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom