NFL (vid) Undisputed asks: “Who wins the NFC South?” (1 Viewer)

Dear Lord, if we had a remotely competent coach, this year should have been a cakewalk.

Freakin' Jim Mora took the Saints to 12-3, 10-6, 9-7, and 12-4, and NONE of those were good enough for 1st place in the division.

This year, we get one of the easiest schedules in the history of professional sports, with an utter dumpster fire of a division, and we can't even keep above .500.

How the hell does DA still have a job?

I really think we go 2-2 in the final 4 games but still win the division at 8-9. Then get eliminated in the first round of playoffs.

Dennis Allen keeps his job but PC gets fired. Next year we absolutely tank and then DA finally gets fired. Overall ends up being like a Brandon Staley scenario.

The Bucs, without having the most talented players/athletes, will claim their third consecutive NFC South Title 2021, 2022, 2023 🤮
Ugh. A Bucs dynasty of . . . something.

Well, for this one it depends on perspective. If the Bucs win 9 games and the division when expectations were a four win season, it can't be considered anything but a success.

However, it probably means keeping Bowles so...... perspective.
And that’s the rub. The status quo, Not good enough to lose suits and coaches to others , but not really bad enough to fire them. At least not for those without the guts to do it.
We’ll see how it all plays out. I’m just a fan. I’ll root for the Saints regardless.

Falcons have the easiest path.

So I’d say they win it.

Saints basically have to go 4-0 or at worst 3-1 and get a lot of help from teams like the Vikings, Packers and maybe the Giants or Rams (depending on the result of our games with them) having a worse record at seasons end.

Bucs will take it sadly. Baker has played way above expectations and that was the difference.
I still want the Saints to win enough to take the division, but I can’t help but to feel like it’ll be the Bucs again. Mayfield is doing more with his offense than anyone else in the NFC South. :cry:

Dear Lord, if we had a remotely competent coach, this year should have been a cakewalk.

Freakin' Jim Mora took the Saints to 12-3, 10-6, 9-7, and 12-4, and NONE of those were good enough for 1st place in the division.

This year, we get one of the easiest schedules in the history of professional sports, with an utter dumpster fire of a division, and we can't even keep above .500.

How the hell does DA still have a job?

Yup, that second to last line sums it up for me.....

It doesn’t matter when you “win” the division with a losing record, and the NFC South is about to do it two years in a row.

Bottom line, the fans of all four teams lost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom