Vilma's interview (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I love the way Vilma is handling Steve Young with all his pessimism!!!!

"We are not worried" so go somewhere Steve Young!!!!

Young can bite it.... What a maroon...

Joe

JV will be a great commentator when his "day job" days are over. He will need some "Hokieisms" when the time comes.

The man straight up told Vilma to his face that we wouldn't be able to win in the playoffs if our defense don't create turnovers like last year. This coming after a performance where completely shut the Failclowns offense down in their own stadium and didn't have to rely on just creating turnovers to do it.

The man straight up told Vilma to his face that we wouldn't be able to win in the playoffs if our defense don't create turnovers like last year. This coming after a performance where completely shut the Failclowns offense down in their own stadium and didn't have to rely on just creating turnovers to do it.

But they did create at least one huge turnover.. the other one wasn't "created" but it helped the Saints tremendously.. Still an amazing game by the D.

Young loves the Saints! Why the hate. We better be able to run a bit better if we go to Philly/NY/Chi, don't you think? Wasn't Baltimore a lesson or am I missing something? Anyway, Young talked about "we" having trouble going all the way to the SB several times! He must have the biggest man-crush on Brees ever!! He's an unabashed fan! Am I off-base here? Were we watching the same ESPN post-game?

Yeah when Young was talking about getting no turnovers I was thinking, "Did you NOT see a fumble recovery by Vilma and then the goal line stand fumble recovery???"

And I do think Vilma should do some ESPN analyst work. He had "the look" during his interview.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom