Vilma's legal team raising questions about Bountygate whistleblower (3 Viewers)

Why no bounty offered on Peyton Manning?

If it worked so well against the Cards and Vikings...why not do the same against the Colts?

Why? Because both Warner and Farve were hurt and they took a beating in front of the world, and this made it very conveinent for the NFL to use it against us.

But logic would suggest that a bounty must have been offered for Manning too! Surely the Saints feared Peyton more that Warner or Farve, and the stakes couldn't have been higher...SB Champs.

How conveinent it was to cherry picked the two QBs that actually got hit hard and then to focus solely on the one who was hurt.

Illogical!

If it worked so well against the Cards and Vikings...why not do the same against the Colts?

Why? Because both Warner and Farve were hurt and they took a beating in front of the world, and this made it very conveinent for the NFL to use it against us.

But logic would suggest that a bounty must have been offered for Manning too! Surely the Saints feared Peyton more that Warner or Farve, and the stakes couldn't have been higher...SB Champs.

How conveinent it was to cherry picked the two QBs that actually got hit hard and then to focus solely on the one who was hurt.

Illogical!

That's a pretty good point. Manning has not been mentioned at all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think the move to subpoena Williams and Cerullo is brilliant. Technically, discovery isn't open because the judge never ruled on the motion to dismiss in the defamation case. But subpoenaing the witnesses will force the NFL (or perhaps the witnesses' personal counsel) to move to quash the subpoenas. And that will force the judge to either allow the discovery or go ahead and rule on the dismissal motion.

That's a pretty good point. Manning has not been mentioned at all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

How quick were the pictures of Favre's black and blue ankle released to the public? When do we ever see such pictures of other players injuries?

These pictures leave a lasting impression on the brain and I can recall them like I seen them yesterday. They know this.

This con-job started the instant the Vikes went down in defeat in my opinion.

As a side note, they even changed the OT rules specifically because of the outcome of this one game!

How quick were the pictures of Favre's black and blue ankle released to the public? When do we ever see such pictures of other players injuries?

These pictures leave a lasting impression on the brain and I can recall them like I seen them yesterday. They know this.

This con-job started the instant the Vikes went down in defeat in my opinion.

As a side note, they even changed the OT rules specifically because of the outcome of this one game!

Didn't Favre tweet them? :shrug:

Vilma and his attorney are taking all of the right steps so far. I really want to commend both of them for stepping up and pursuing this matter all the way to the end. Goodell will fail.

:9:

I think the move to subpoena Williams and Cerullo is brilliant. Technically, discovery isn't open because the judge never ruled on the motion to dismiss in the defamation case. But subpoenaing the witnesses will force the NFL (or perhaps the witnesses' personal counsel) to move to quash the subpoenas. And that will force the judge to either allow the discovery or go ahead and rule on the dismissal motion.

How would they quash the subpoenas? Do they ask the judge not to admit them? I've heard of cases where that happened, but I don't don't know the process. Are the subpoenas in Berrigan's court?

Illogical!

But I thought we did hit Manning!?

He had to have been in fear, or otherwise the great QB he is wouldn't have been rushed and threw an interception to seal the game!!

:smilielol::smilielol:

Not 100% positive but I do think they said we were trying to beat him in the ground too.

Yeah, but when does "the ginger pinhead" get canned? When do we get our coaches back? When does the team get its $100,000 fine refunded (with interest)? When do we as Saints fans get some measure of justice from this concerted effort by the league office to damage our team?

How can we possibly be repaid so that we feel we've been treated fairly? It's a horrible miscarriage of justice that we've had to endure for most of the last year. Starting 0-2 is most definitely directly attributable to goodell's orchestrations.

That the falclowns have no losses as yet makes the whole thing nearly unbearable.

It must be getting cold in hell. I totally agree.

How would they quash the subpoenas? Do they ask the judge not to admit them? I've heard of cases where that happened, but I don't don't know the process. Are the subpoenas in Berrigan's court?

Yeah, they file a motion and the court rules on the motion. Usually the magistrate will decide the issue.

Yeah, they file a motion and the court rules on the motion. Usually the magistrate will decide the issue.

Any expected timeframe on subpoena ruling? If they were filed last week, I would think it would have been ruled by now. Or are they waiting on something else?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom