VIP Tailgate Access (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
As a fan travelling from the UK for my first Saints game, is it worth it to buy tickets for the VIP tailgate?

It will be for the game against the Panthers. Not sure whether to get breakfast and drinks on the way to the stadium instead. I'll want to go into the stadium quite early.

TIA for your help.

Hope you have an awesome time, I feel bad that this will be your first time seeing them in person.

Sorry I have no answer to your question, just wanted to offer condolences that you’re traveling across the pond to see this train wreck of a team.

Hope you have an awesome time, I feel bad that this will be your first time seeing them in person.

Sorry I have no answer to your question, just wanted to offer condolences that you’re traveling across the pond to see this train wreck of a team.
I'm sure it will be a great experience, no matter what the result.

We're going to Vegas, New Orleans and New York, so it's not the whole trip.

I really wanted to go to a Saints game so it's a good stop for us.

Glad to have you! Really wish you could have seen the dome with SP, DB, and company back in the good old days...lol. but enjoy your time either way. Itll be half full and the other half will be lions fans. Been that way the last couple of home games.

Glad to have you! Really wish you could have seen the dome with SP, DB, and company back in the good old days...lol. but enjoy your time either way. Itll be half full and the other half will be lions fans. Been that way the last couple of home games.
The stadium will be half full?

Or do you mean full, with half of the fans being Panthers and half Saints?

Sadly, if it’s Saints v Panthers, you might want to skip the game and just enjoy the city. Although, you’d likely have the Dome to yourself if you choose to attend.

Sadly, if it’s Saints v Panthers, you might want to skip the game and just enjoy the city. Although, you’d likely have the Dome to yourself if you choose to attend.
That's disappointing. I have spent 900$ on tickets and thought there would be a good atmosphere.

Going to the game is the whole reason we are doing New Orleans aa a stop over, otherwise we could have spent longer in Vegas or maybe gone to Chicago instead.

At least I can say I've been, I guess.

As a fan travelling from the UK for my first Saints game, is it worth it to buy tickets for the VIP tailgate?

It will be for the game against the Panthers. Not sure whether to get breakfast and drinks on the way to the stadium instead. I'll want to go into the stadium quite early.

TIA for your help.

Meh the "VIP " tailgate is ok.

You do better on your own journey of finding a spot to eat, drinks on way etc imo.

What is the cost for the VIP Tailgate?

Had season tix for about 20 years. Never heard of "VIP Tailgate". Sounds like a marketing scheme. Most tailgating is done by fans who pay to park in the dome garage and invite their friends. There are a few places a little further from the dome with "SuperFans" who set up elaborate tailgate tents and charge friends and friends of friends a price per head to participate. Going to a game will be a FANTASTIC experience, regardless of the teams or outcome. You just happen to be coming in a bad year for the Saints. Have FUN!

Go to Mothers on Poydras for breakfast, walk as much as you can. Go to Champions Square and hangout then go inside around 1115.

We have club seats and our lounges are kinda vip-ish and that’s enough for me

Go to Mothers on Poydras for breakfast, walk as much as you can. Go to Champions Square and hangout then go inside around 1115.

We have club seats and our lounges are kinda vip-ish and that’s enough for me
Thank you for the advice. That sounds more in line with what i had in mind.

We have bought Loge Club seats, so I am thinking that will be enough.

Had season tix for about 20 years. Never heard of "VIP Tailgate". Sounds like a marketing scheme. Most tailgating is done by fans who pay to park in the dome garage and invite their friends. There are a few places a little further from the dome with "SuperFans" who set up elaborate tailgate tents and charge friends and friends of friends a price per head to participate. Going to a game will be a FANTASTIC experience, regardless of the teams or outcome. You just happen to be coming in a bad year for the Saints. Have FUN!
Thank you, that sounds a lot more positive.

This is the event that is advertised

I'm sure it will be a great experience, no matter what the result.

We're going to Vegas, New Orleans and New York, so it's not the whole trip.

I really wanted to go to a Saints game so it's a good stop for us.
That’s right, remember Mt. Charleston and Red Rock right outside Vegas. Two beautiful places.

Thank you, that sounds a lot more positive.

This is the event that is advertised
Yeah, that's a corporate promotion I've heard advertised on the radio. I don't eat OR drink enough for it to make sense. The Loge Club section in either end zone is real nice. Lots of TV's, nice bar, and the food is better than stadium food (but not as good as NOLA restaurants). If you want a REALLY GOOD MEAL while you are here - Go to GW Fins Seafood Restaurant in the Quarter. One of the best seafood restaurants in the entire US. Food is sourced daily for freshness. Get Redfish ANY way that it's served if it's on the menu that day (it's a light flaky fish). Fins is a bit pricy but not ridiculous, and well worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom