Loomis on WWL 11/28 (1 Viewer)

He is gaslighting us.
I think this is just Loomis instilling confidence into the staff for the time being until their results leaves him no choice but to move on from them in the offseason.

Coaches are on a week to week basis at this point. I don’t see Loomis sticking to the we have the answers in the building theme after a loss to the Lions and more losses after.

At 21:30 he says “there’s a lot of winning football being played and yet we’re doing some things that keep us from winning”

Hmmm ok haha

At 21:30 he says “there’s a lot of winning football being played and yet we’re doing some things that keep us from winning”

Hmmm ok haha

Yeah it’s called losing. My God.

Loomis isn’t publicly throwing anyone under the bus to the media before a big game. Doesn’t make sense to expect otherwise. It’s just PR.

I don’t think it reflects conversations behind closed doors. What he sees or hopes we have right now doesn’t mean anything beyond short term.

I think this is just Loomis instilling confidence into the staff for the time being until their results leaves him no choice but to move on from them in the offseason.

Coaches are on a week to week basis at this point. I don’t see Loomis sticking to the we have the answers in the building theme after a loss to the Lions and more losses after.
He's not going to feed his staff to the wolves. He covers for them but ultimately changes will be made at seasons end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom