Walking on Dead Fish... (1 Viewer)

Name the other places Spike Lee covered in his documentary besides the two white women in St. Bernard screaming about George Bush.

I remember he spent quite a bit of time showing Gentilly with Wendell Pierce (actor from The Wire), who's family got flooded out, though, Pierce is black and it wasnt a million dollar home, so I guess it was just more "prapaganda."

I dont think he showed any of "Broadmore," or even Broadmoor, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I won't be able to see it tonight, of course, as I live almost 2 hours away, but I would like DVD. When will they be availiable?

*Staff edit*

JeffDaSaintsGuy: More JUNK propaganda....This is the kind of **** that reminds me why I left New Orleans.

Enjoy your life in white suburban Atlanta. I'm sure you fit in well there. We don't need you. The Falcons do as their fan base could use a little help. Please don't ever come back to my city. :9:

Flippy: Where's my FEMA check? Why didn't they do a film about the million dollar houses that flooded in Old Metairie, Lake Vista,Mid City, Broadmore, Lakeview etc.? According to all media outlets, it's seems as if the lower ninth ward was the only place effected by Katrina. That prapaganda b.s. ****** me off.

*Staff edit*

Thanks for your time.

TPS

:highfive:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom