Watch all the NCAA tourney on your computer for free (1 Viewer)

texasjefe

That's how football go
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I did this last year, and it is great especially for the 1st round afternoon games, and in general when the TV games CBS gives you are not the ones you want to watch.

Go to this link and sign up.

http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod?refcode=es_nslist

This is free, and when the games are on, you sign in with your registered name, wait about a minute, and poof, the TV feed of the game you want appears on your monitor. If you have a decent monitor, you can view full screen with decent but not perfect quality.

With enough memory, you can watch multiple games.

I used this last year too and it was great. Maybe you can move it to the College board, or start a new thread there, since this thread might get pushed off page 1 by tourney time.

very true indeed, I will do that

Jeff, quick question but related to the NCAA March Madness thread you posted here, Can South Alabam get into the field of 64 with the record they have now, right now we are 20-7 and winners of our division in the Western Sun Belt Conference. Now If a small team can win 20 games in a reputable NCAA Conf., do they deserve to go to the Big Dance?

I say yes, I think we deserve it, jeff. We have a 13 game winning streak right now, thats the nation's longest streak in the country, thats great and a lot of pride for me.

Can we get in on the season we have had, 20 wins is hard to do in the NCAA Basketball world?

Tough call on USA. They did avenge an earlier 20 pt. loss to a decent W. Kentucky team. Looks like they will win the reg season title but may need to win conf tourney as well. With no games against top 20 teams that can't help. Biggest factor are teams like Duke who you know will get in despite jumping in and out of the top 25.

Man's that tough Doobs, we have won like 13 games in a row and have a 20 win season, and still have no March Madness big, man that sucks if that does happen.

I mean how many 20 plus win teams get left out of the NCAA Tournament, guys?

That would be very unfair to me as a USA student and hoops fan if that did indeed happen

I know what you mean 2884. It does suck. But winning 20 is not a lock.

Examples of teams last year that went to NIt with 20 wins

Fairleigh Dickinson (20-12)
Manhattan (20-11)
Akron (23-10)
Georgia Southern (20-10)
Butler (20-13)
Florida State (20-10)
Western Kentucky (23-8)
South Carolina (23-15)
Hofstra (26-7)
Cincinnati (21-13)

In 06 there were 78 20 win teams 21 didn't make it
in the last 10 years there were between 14 to 24 teams with 20 wins not make it

Now if LSU makes it and USA doesn't , that will be a crime. The tigers don't deserve the NIT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom