Watched the Steeler replay on the NFL Network Wednesday (1 Viewer)

My feeling about the game is that it was a team loss. Copper didn't lose the game singlehandedly. The offense played well enough to win if the defense had played just a little bit better (the Parker runs come to mind) and the defense played well enough to win if the offense hadn't put the ball on the ground 3 times. So I'm not hanging this one on any single player or even any unit. It's a team game and individual players will always make mistakes. The thing that determines winners and losers is whether the rest of the team will compensate for the individual mistakes of its players.

Did any of yall see Deuce? He had the Offense all around him on the sideline talking them up. Also Joe Horn was talking up Craft.

I am 90% positive it was the Brooks-like smile after the offsides penalty called on him that got everyone riled up, and then the fumble to top it off. I have to admit, it got to me as well. I hope like hell he can step up though!

I watched it too. I liked how Duece went over to Reggie on the sideline after Bush fumbled a gave him a little pep talk. Also on the last drive before the pick Bush hit it up the middle from around the 50 for 5 yards but it looked like he missed a big one had he cut it outside to the left. I'm not ragging Bush but we may have tied it up right then. He's real close. Anybody else remember that play?

I too saw the NFL REPLAY GAME! I still fiind it so hard t believe that we played the defending SUPERBOWL Champs , in their house (no matter they were 2-6) they were still the same roster for the most part played so strongly last season!

We gave them three turnovers and STILL, STILL only lost by 7 and came close to beating them anyway! Copper and Craft and the two Porter runs and three turnovers and still almost took it to them. What an offense we have AND and Offensive line and our Defensive line play so well!

I watched the gam elive on TV. I was convinced we would lose. I was very impressed by Brees, Colston, Deuce, Bush. But those 5 big plays (2 runs + 3 fumbles) killed us. But the most irritating thing was our kick offs. They were embarrasingly short.

You can not get away with that when. playing a high caliber team like the Steelers

Did any of yall see Deuce? He had the Offense all around him on the sideline talking them up. Also Joe Horn was talking up Craft.

I was wondering why this page took so long to load.

Copper is a young up and comer. He will undoubtedly learn from that fumble. Reggie on the other hand has fumbled the same ball (almost) 3 times. He's trying to eek out an extra foot or two and the ball gets loose on him. Wrap it up and take one less yard.

Eat Steak!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom