We are the BEST team in the NFC (1 Viewer)

Jay Black

Banned
Reaction score
Think about it

Mcnabb is done (along with his eagles)

the Bears record does not reflect their team (easy schedule, rex grossman is their HUGE weakness)

Carolina is a good team but jake delhomme is prone to make big mistakes at the wrong time

Seattle can't even run the ball (you can't win the big one if you can't run)

Giants have too many distractions on and off the field for them to get focused (plus manning is also prone to make mistakes)

the only team that challenges us is the Cowboys

i think what were going to see on Dec 10th is a preview of the NFC Championship game

IMO, it's a mistake to write Seattle off. Hasselbeck and Alexander are both just now getting healthy and should be fine for the playoffs.

IMO, it's a mistake to write Seattle off. Hasselbeck and Alexander are both just now getting healthy and should be fine for the playoffs.

Hasselback is fine

its just ever since the start of this season

Alexander just hasn't been like his self

and in the playoffs, if you can't run your not going to get far

Hasselback is fine

its just ever since the start of this season

Alexander just hasn't been like his self

and in the playoffs, if you can't run your not going to get far

This is Hasselbeck's first game back and Alexander's second. Little to early to judge, probably.

It remains to be seen how much losing Hutchison will hurt them. Maurice Morris seemed to have some success behind that line.

It's gonna be between us, Dallas, and Seattle.

Saints vs. Chargers in the Superbowl.

Dallas is definitely looking good right now. And I think Seattle is going to be strong when on all cylinders. And the Bears, while inconsistent on offense, are still formidable. But along with those three, I'd say we're right there. (If we minimize turnovers).

I just shudder thinking of our turnover prone team against the Bears D - a turnover creating monster.

The Saints have arguably the best QB in the NFC this year. The only one's that can compare to Brees are Hasselbeck and Romo however Romo has not played enough to know if he can keep this up under pressure. Saints really look like they have a legitimate shot this year for a run in the playoffs. Drew Brees will be the pro-bowl QB starter for the NFC!

The Ravens look unstoppable right now. Their defense is better than the Bears defense in my opinion and they don't get half the hype. The Ravens would be my pick to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Seattle is coming back, no question.

And don't poo-poo the Bears because of their schedule. Remember, we haven't beaten a team with a winning record.

Not trying to be a troll...just pointing out that the Bears argument is not a good one. I would reather say their QB is weak and prone to way too many turnovers.

can anyone say this team has played a complete game yet? i think the Saints still have better football to play. IMO Bellamy coming in will help the secondary as will Craft playing instead of FT. i also would like to see CLark get more reps. did ya'll see the first big run by Vick when Simoneau looked to have a great angle on Vick to push him towards the sideline, but instead he ran over to cover the FB in the flat.????? that guy might catch the ball, but he ain't going to run for 50 more yards like Vick did. when you're a MLB you should have more than 3 solo tackles.

Seattle is coming back, no question.

And don't poo-poo the Bears because of their schedule. Remember, we haven't beaten a team with a winning record.

Not trying to be a troll...just pointing out that the Bears argument is not a good one. I would reather say their QB is weak and prone to way too many turnovers.

we beat Philly with Mcnabb having an MVP season (before his injury)

we also destroyed the dirty birds twice this year (with vick who is very dangerous)

we would've beaten cincy and pittsburgh, but turnovers killed us

and all those teams IMO are better than what their record says they are

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom