We Got Screwed on the Stallworth Trade (1 Viewer)

Hear me out!
Simeneou is an ok MLB, but isn't any better than Clark. I know we didn't know Clark would be cut, but the trade is terribly one sided. If we kept Stallworth, our offense would be even more dangerous and we wouldn't be forced to play special teamers on offense (Copper).

You're kidding right? If Stallworth were here, Colston would not have had a chance to get the PT he's gotten.

That's what the trade was predicated on. Devery was penciled in as the "speed guy" to stretch the field when Donte left.

I'm interested in finding out how Devery was kept catchless today? Was it Pitt's game planning? Was Drew never able to find him, etc.?

As far as Simoneau goes, he's not ideal, but he's a far cry from what we had the last few years... Or have we forgotten so soon?

Stallworth would have caught all of those balls Copper did. And even the ones he didn't.

LMAO.

Can anyone see my replies?

I recall Stallworth as being a rather inconsistent reciever. I'm glad he's gone. He was a major underachiever! We're 6-3 and don't need another Cam Cleeland-lite on the team.

If we still had Stallworth, he would be in the Sean Payton dohouse, IR.

I would have given a fourth rounder just to get Stallworth off our team.

we gained linebacker help and a draft pick...I dont see how you can see this as a rip off? Simoneau plays well, just not a Urlacher, not his fault, but who is? its the Overall defense, not the Simoneau defense.

If you are a fan of this team and follow them you should know we stand to get a draft pick out of the Stallworth trade. All I ask is that you do some homework before you post on something that you know nothing about.

i stand corrected

Calm down bro... Simineau was "Langiappe" in the trade... we didn't even ask for him... all we wanted was the draft pick.

I agree that he's no better than Clark.. I'd like to see Danny in there starting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom