We got this over the Eagles! Nervous about Flacons (1 Viewer)

If KC win and Panther loses. I wouldn't be against playing scrubs on Thursday. Not worth the injury.

It's an NBC prime time night game. We should blow them out as quickly as possible and pull starters immediately

I'll have what he's having

Market size has nothing to do with this.

The nfl really cares about player safety . Here’s a list of players that got hurt last year on Thursday night vs Atl. Kamara concussion , Klein groin , Hendrickson ankle , vaccaro groin , Onyemata undisclosed, Ted ginn returned later , kelemete concussion. Unfortunately I don’t think we have a large enough lead in the division or the conference to rest anyone this year .

The Falcons head hunting complaints are out of hand. We need to quit thinking fans reflect their team. Nobody on the Clowns wants to intentionally hurt a player no matter how much their fans wish.

At home versus the Eagles should be good. Then at home during prime time against the Falcons should be no chance for them

The Falcons head hunting complaints are out of hand. We need to quit thinking fans reflect their team. Nobody on the Clowns wants to intentionally hurt a player no matter how much their fans wish.
Exhibit A: Patrick Robinson

If KC win and Panther loses. I wouldn't be against playing scrubs on Thursday. Not worth the injury.

It's an NBC prime time night game. We should blow them out as quickly as possible and pull starters immediately
There's still 5 games to go in the regular season even after the Philly game. At this point nothing has been accomplished. Coach Payton is going to keep his foot on the gas pedal hopefully until home field is locked up for the post season.

One game at time!

Lets play the eagles, then look forward
I was just watching the NFL channel and they are already advertising the Thurs. night game against the Cowboys.. LOL That's two games away...

I was just watching the NFL channel and they are already advertising the Thurs. night game against the Cowboys.. LOL That's two games away...

That's just because the Saints/Cowboys game is NFLN's next Thursday night game.

Thanksgiving's game (Saints/Falcons) is on NBC.

There's still 5 games to go in the regular season even after the Philly game. At this point nothing has been accomplished. Coach Payton is going to keep his foot on the gas pedal hopefully until home field is locked up for the post season.

I agree with everything you said except I believe there will still be 6 games to go after the Philly game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom