We lost. Get over it. Its Falcons Hate Week! (37 Viewers)

This is a fan discussion forum on the Monday morning after a pretty bad Sunday game. There were some very big concerns exposed yesterday and people want to talk about them with their fellow fans, whether you agree or not. Telling people to just "get over it" is kind of a bad attitude. If you'd prefer to not read these discussions because it's Falcons week, this might not be the best time and place for you to read about the team.

This is a fan discussion forum on the Monday morning after a pretty bad Sunday game. There were some very big concerns exposed yesterday and people want to talk about them with their fellow fans, whether you agree or not. Telling people to just "get over it" is kind of a bad attitude. If you'd prefer to not read these discussions because it's Falcons week, this might not be the best time and place for you to read about the team.
I straight up agree on this. It's basically meaning to just ignore our mistakes to clean up on.

Meh, I would kind of panic if we lose this next game. We'd be on a tie-breaker with them and who knows if Tampa wins again leaving us in 3rd place?
Yea, slight panic I suppose haha.

But, the schedule will soon lighten up and that is when we should make a run. However, yes, this is a big game no doubt. It's not a must win, but it's a critical game.

Well thought out and productive response.

I didn't post one thing that was argumentative, non-factual, and I did not disagree with you. But, very productive.
That's my way of saying got it.

Not a sarcastic shot at you.

Umm, go back and look at the tape from the first time we played Atlanta last season. Their offensive line owned us.
Looks like ATL will be down the starting center (us too) and their starting tackle. Their line is banged up...and it showed. Our D-line needs to bring it, smell that blood in the water with an immobile Cousins back there.

Looks like ATL will be down the starting center (us too) and their starting tackle. Their line is banged up...and it showed. Our D-line needs to bring it, smell that blood in the water with an immobile Cousins back there.
I will be really irritated if Carr is pressured like yesterday and the Saints can't get equal or more pressure on statue-like post-Achilles tear Cousins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom