We overcame several bad calls... (1 Viewer)

I'm not going to blame the refs. They let them play in the playoffs.

Our o-line made it a little bit harder on themselves with the constant penalties.
Yes they did let THEM play. 4 penalties to our 11. Granted we earned most of them, but the example i pictured is pretty lopsided.

I'm not going to blame the refs. They let them play in the playoffs.

Our o-line made it a little bit harder on themselves with the constant penalties.
What about the mugging of mike Thomas when he attempted to lay out for a TD? Heck the PI on PJ was an absolute joke. That was within 5 yards.

Also, on the screen pass to Sproles one of our guys gets put in a head lock and tackled, no holding penalty.

Several plays later Peat’s arm goes around an Eagles neck, he immediately pulls away allowing the rusher free, holding call.

Total BS

They did mostly let them play but the most egregious missed call was when Alshon fell down on a route and he (actually smartly) grabbed Marshon's leg to trip him to keep him from trying to intercept it. You can bet that is called if it is Marshon doing the intentional tripping.

Pat Kirwin talked about it yesterday. He charts the plays and he said he was disgusted with the holding calls, especially on "the drive". Basically, any time an Eagles player fell or looked like holding, they called it even if it really wasn't. He said it looked like the refs we're trying to prevent the Saints from winning the game.

Pat Kirwin talked about it yesterday. He charts the plays and he said he was disgusted with the holding calls, especially on "the drive". Basically, any time an Eagles player fell or looked like holding, they called it even if it really wasn't. He said it looked like the refs we're trying to prevent the Saints from winning the game.
Kirwin saw what I saw. Glad to hear someone in the national media is calling it out.

If you ask an Eagles fan, they were the ones that didn't get the calls.

I live right outside of Philadelphia and it's really frustrating to talk to any of them.

have a link ? i always enjoy Kirwins stuff.

The best example of this was the "holding" call on Max Unger. They might as well have gift wrapped and put a pretty bow on that one to the Eagles! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom