Week 10 Betting Thread (18 Viewers)

Liberty coaches and people around that school thought they should have been under consideration for that group of 5 playoff spot.

Bahahaha most embarrassing loss of the entire season and nothing will surpass that
Wow. Kennesaw State was a 27.5 point home dog.

NFL 63-46

Rams +3.5💰

Close to hammering Rams ML just waiting to see if the sharp money pounds the Rams again. Whole world on the Vikes. It’s Rams or nothing here. Over 80% coming in on the Vikes.

NCAA 61-52

Cuse Team Total Over 27.5💩

Old Dominion +1.5 💰

Last edited:
I’m sure there is some reason this is a bad bet but I’m all over the Vikes -3.

i’m staying away. i like it when u all agree. when we’re posting bets we should have a system where we state if we “love” a bet or if we just like it cause we’re degenerates lol

i’m staying away. i like it when u all agree. when we’re posting bets we should have a system where we state if we “love” a bet or if we just like it cause we’re degenerates lol
I love it so that means it’s a trap lol

hahaaa ya for some reason i see the rams playing well tonight but minn is coming off a loss
yeah I’ve been against Vikes and been burned and on Rams and been burned more than a couple times this year. Feel like I have no choice lol

Sheesh. I took Ga. So. Tonight, and under 54, now I’m praying that either Old Dominion’s defense holds Ga. So. Offense down, or that Ga. So.’s offense can get the led out and go off. I’m not trying to lose two bets.

NFL 63-46

Rams +3.5💰

Close to hammering Rams ML just waiting to see if the sharp money pounds the Rams again. Whole world on the Vikes. It’s Rams or nothing here. Over 80% coming in on the Vikes.

NCAA 61-52

Cuse Team Total Over 27.5💩

Old Dominion +1.5 💰
2-1

The Syracuse game was a complete shock. I didn’t get to watch one snap of football tonight, but still, both their defense and Pitts defense sucks against the pass yet Cuse’s QB sucked against Pitts D tonight

This is what happens when you bet a game too early. Would’ve never took Vikes if I knew Puka was coming back. Oh well…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom