Week 3 NCAA/NFL Betting Thread (2 Viewers)

What makes it worse is I was taking the Jets +15.5 and click the wrong sheet trying to hurry. Of course I would have gotten incredibly lucky but still, that’s how this week went. Ton of crazy bad breaks

1-2 tonight. Broke even

Hate even losing that with a dumb coach calling timeout trying to make the game look closer than it was with 48 seconds left, then making a dumb call to go for two down 13. But then doesn’t kick the onside haha. He’s such a terrible head coach.

Well the powers that be decided that Deebo only had 23 yards rushing, not 24, which the stats showed when he had that short run and then came out of the game. So my little parlay didn’t hit after all. Another bet this week decided by inches lol.

It was a small bet or the tin foil hat and black helicopters would be out lol. Just glad week 1 wasn’t a total disaster 🤣
Well did you see what Bet365 pulled on bettors who bet the over on Mason last night?

About a year ago I placed a wager on Bovada. An hour before a Pels game I bet that Zion Williamson would score some random amount of points, and it was +2 something. The game ended, he hit the over, and they notified me that the odds had changed to -110. I disputed the change, but they didn’t acquiesce, and I was stuck with the -110z

A few months later I placed another wager on Bovada, and it looked like it would hit, so I cashed out while I was ahead. I saw that the spread hadn’t changed so I placed a larger bet on that line. When I realized that it would win, I cashed out so I could make a better bet on a different game. A week later Bovada emailed me trying to claw back the second bet saying that the line was frozen. I haven’t responded, and I didn’t give them the money.

It’s not so fun when the rabbit has the gun.

Last edited:
Well did you see what Bet365 pulled on bettors who bet the over on Mason last night?

About a year ago I placed a wager on Bovada. An hour before a Pels game I bet that Zion Williamson would score some random amount of points, and it was +2 something. The game ended, he hit the over, and they notified me that the odds had changed to -110. I disputed the change, but they didn’t acquiesce, and I was stuck with the -110z

A few months later I placed another wager on Bovada, and it looked like it would hit, so I cashed out while I was ahead. I saw that the spread hadn’t changed so I placed a larger bet on that line. When I realized that it would win, I cashed out so I could make a better bet on a different game. A week later Bovada emailed me trying to claw back the second bet saying that the line was frozen. I haven’t responded, and I didn’t give them the money.

It’s not so fun when the rabbit has the gun.

Wow. You could tell the reporters were fishing for when he found out he was starting. He said Friday, even though it wasn’t announced until an hour before the game. Watching the Manning broadcast, Peyton was hinting he knew about but kept cutting himself off. He probably had money on it as well lol. I bet the 9ers get low key scolded for withholding this kind of valuable info from the bookies.

A part of me can understand them changing it, even though it doesn’t seem fair. I mean if you had a prop bet on C-Mac then it wasn’t like they just took your money. Just a bad situation and rarely is Vegas going to come out on the bad end.

Cowherd got blasted.

1-3-1

He picked us to lose straight up and told people to bet the ML...lol

I played CMAC in one of my fantasy leagues because the prop bets on Mason were super low. I figured Vegas had some kind of intel, but I guess if they can just change the odds, the props on backup players aren’t useful info anymore.

PLEASE update your record for the week and I’ll post in the new thread.

I have mine

This past week I was

10-11-5 NFL

6-8 CFB

I have Bonchie bc he takes care of his weekly

Just come in before Thursday nights and update your weekly record and I’ll go back and verify it during the Thursday night games. It’s a lot less work for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom