Week 9 Betting Thread (8 Viewers)

Man, what happened last night? Went to bed at halftime with the Jets looking pretty good.

2-4 this week. First losing week about to be in the books no matter how tonight goes.
When the wheels started to fall off they didn’t have anyone to pull it back together, hence why firing your head coach early in the season is usually not a good idea lol

I feel like the Bucs have the better passing game and better defense. Think they might be able to slow Ravens running game down and have their way with Ravens D

I feel like the Bucs have the better passing game and better defense. Think they might be able to slow Ravens running game down and have their way with Ravens D
Hard to know with the incredibly horrible schedule they’ve played, but they definitely don’t have the better D. The metrics and especially the analytics of it says completely otherwise.

Ravens have a far better run defense, ranking No. 1 in Success Rate allowed by a wide margin.

TB has played what 3 rookie quarterbacks making their first career starts. That helps overshadow their very average defense. Not to mention playing Philly missing 2-3 OL and their top two wide receivers. They rank 13th against the run and 29th against the pass

It all depends on if teams can negate their pressure packages, if you can do that they can’t stop you, ever. If you can’t diagnose their pressure packages they stall your drives all night with sacks.

This isn’t the great defense Baltimore had last season, but they’re far better than what most people think. Look at the percentages for tight window throws completed against them and tight window throws forced (2nd best in the NFL), once it all evens out you’ll start to see more and more turnovers. They’ve been incredibly unlucky.

Last edited:
Hard to know with the incredibly horrible schedule they’ve played, but they definitely don’t have the better D. The metrics and especially the analytics of it says completely otherwise.

Ravens have a far better run defense, ranking No. 1 in Success Rate allowed by a wide margin.

TB has played what 3 rookie quarterbacks making their first career starts. That helps overshadow their very average defense. Not to mention playing Philly missing 2-3 OL and their top two wide receivers. They rank 13th against the run and 29th against the pass

It all depends on if teams can negate their pressure packages, if you can do that they can’t stop you, ever. If you can’t diagnose their pressure packages they stall your drives all night with sacks.

This isn’t the great defense Baltimore had last season, but they’re far better than what most people think. Look at the percentages for tight window throws completed against them, once that evens out you’ll start to see more and more turnovers. They’ve been incredibly unlucky.
No idea what the metrics say. Just have seen several ravens games and their defense looks slow to me.

Completely screwed the Ravens out of a TD

That’s two bogus penalties to help the home team

But justice prevails

2-0 so far on props

No idea what the metrics say. Just have seen several ravens games and their defense looks slow to me.
They changed their scheme this season which don’t ask me why they do that. You’re a pretty smart football dude, we’ve talked plenty. Maybe you can explain that one to me haha. Have a great defense last year and adjust the scheme this year????

I think you’re 10000% correct, they’ve played slower and that honestly could be why.

Come on Baker. I need a 3 yard run to have a clean sweep on the Ravens game and props. Should have already hit if not for a penalty you rarely ever see, offensive facemask on a QB

Baltimore absolutely dominated both sides of the ball. Showed the world that TB is what they seem to be. Very average team who’s inconsistencies on both sides of the ball will haunt them all year.

Sadly we are again not in a position to take advantage of it

Sharp money pouring in on the Ravens late. I’m going to lay off and hit it live. Very close to taking them on that alone. Going to hope the Bucs score first or go up like 10-0 so I can pound the Ravens

Under has a good bit of value in that Ravens/Bucs game, but again, laying off.

Lean Cardinals in the other game but not touching it

Betting some props for fun in the first game

Baker over .5 interceptions thrown 💰

Baker over 12 rushing yards 💰

Lamar over 1.5 passing TDs 💰

Derrick Henry Anytime TD 💰

Ravens 1H +1.5 live 💰

Cardinals ML -105
5-0

1 pending

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom