Welcome the Newest Who Dat! Loose Cannon has a Baby Today (1 Viewer)

Hey Swimmer, I never realized you were LC’s Dad. Congratulations to you, LC and the family. Also be sure to let him know that I said hey. I haven’t talked to him in awhile. Great guy. BDM

Hey Blue Dog - He always speaks highly of you. I'll text him right away for you. Take Care Brother!

Congrats to LC and Grandpa! :9:

Soon we will have three generations of pot stir... ehrrr... Like I said! Congrats to you both! :hihi:

Lmao. Brilliant! I suspect Brad and I took a few months off your life. But we play nice now. 3 generations is pretty scary. Andrus, I know Brad thinks very highly of you. I'll pass him your best. Take Care Brother

Brad, congrats man! Really happy for you! I got 4 kids myself. They grow up so fast! Hook 'em who dat! :hihi: Wish you and your family all the best!

Swimmer, you and the janitor have been great for a lot of laughs over the years. I'm glad you and Brad both have managed to stick around over the years, through the good, the bad and the plain crazy. I'm sure being a grandpa will be an awesome experience! Good luck and who dat! :9:

Congrats to LC and Pap Paw Swimmer.

Babies bring much happiness and energy to families. I'm very jealous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom