Whale bones found on south Louisiana beach (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've known for years that whales live in the Gulf of Mexico...but I don't recall hearing about whale bones washing up on Louisiana shores.
Wonder what kind of whale it was.

I've known for years that whales live in the Gulf of Mexico...but I don't recall hearing about whale bones washing up on Louisiana shores.
Wonder what kind of whale it was.

Cool. A while back there was a big whale carcass in the lower marshes of terrebonne. I'm not sure it made the news but it was shared all over social media. I'm pretty sure people just ate it. ;)

So I just read this...orcas hunt sharks. (This article talks about them hunting off the Mexican west coast )

But interesting on the heels of numerous sightings of sharks along northern Gulf Coast. Could it be they are being run closer to shore due to introduction of Orcas in Gulf?

You know those plays where the ball carrier appears to have a clear run to the end zone, and then the safety streaks in out of nowhere and just flattens him?

The orca is the safety:

You know those plays where the ball carrier appears to have a clear run to the end zone, and then the safety streaks in out of nowhere and just flattens him?

The orca is the safety:

every time i see Orcas being filmed off a boat, I cant help but say " Nah uh. I see yall tryna eat me. Lady- start the boat...you know what to do....start the boat"

im ruined

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom