What about QB Jordan Travis from Florida St ? (1 Viewer)

He may hit the 2nd round due to his injury. I wouldn’t mind going after his WR Coleman or lsu Wr Nabers in the first round and then scooping him up in the 2nd round with Denver’s pick.

May? He wasn’t ever going in the first in this class. He’s constantly this year been slotted as a 3rd round pick at best. I would be fine taking him in the 3rd or later.

He’s currently listed as the 14th NFL QB prospect

May? He wasn’t ever going in the first in this class. He’s constantly this year been slotted as a 3rd round pick at best. I would be fine taking him in the 3rd or later.

He’s currently listed as the 14th NFL QB prospect
Who exactly are the guys that "slotted" these QBs, are they the same ones that projected Brady in the 6th round or Tyreek Hill in the 5th round? I could go on. Draft the players you need to win, this is absolutely mind boggling every year, "I'd take him in the 3rd but not the 1st or 2nd", so when we don't get a QB (which is the most important position on the team) we can at least say we didn't draft him too high. I don't care what ESPN says about our draft or the grade they give us, I want a QB and I don't care where they draft him if he is productive.

Who exactly are the guys that "slotted" these QBs, are they the same ones that projected Brady in the 6th round or Tyreek Hill in the 5th round? I could go on. Draft the players you need to win, this is absolutely mind boggling every year, "I'd take him in the 3rd but not the 1st or 2nd", so when we don't get a QB (which is the most important position on the team) we can at least say we didn't draft him too high. I don't care what ESPN says about our draft or the grade they give us, I want a QB and I don't care where they draft him if he is productive.
I’m just telling you he was never considered a first round QB by anyone that deals with the NFL draft. Wasn’t trying to be argumentative. He will go in the 3rd round or after which would be good value at that point. There’s much better prospects between the 1st and 2nd rounds. Getting him in the 3rd even after the 3rd would be solid value.

I get the draft “experts” get it wrong, but they get it close most of the time. Now the post draft reviews is another discussion.

Last edited:
I’m just telling you he was never considered a first round QB by anyone that deals with the NFL draft. Wasn’t trying to be argumentative. He will go in the 3rd round or after which would be good value at that point.
I understand, not lashing out at you, just tired of not getting someone to play QB that we can get excited about. QB is the only spot that I don't care where he's drafted. Drew is gone and retreads ain't working, time to turn the page!!

I understand, not lashing out at you, just tired of not getting someone to play QB that we can get excited about. QB is the only spot that I don't care where he's drafted. Drew is gone and retreads ain't working, time to turn the page!!
We are on the same page for sure. I hope we draft someone early and that can be productive for us. Would be nice to get a legit starter on a rookie deal for a few years while we build some other spots on the roster that need upgrading as well.

Having watched the last 3 seasons without Drew, I would draft a QB in the 1st and double down in the second. Have a real QB competition in camp and find out who can lead this team. If nothing else it would make Mel Kippers head explode.

Having watched the last 3 seasons without Drew, I would draft a QB in the 1st and double down in the second. Have a real QB competition in camp and find out who can lead this team. If nothing else it would make Mel Kippers head explode.
But not a hair out of place!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom