What about QB Jordan Travis from Florida St ? (1 Viewer)

Or you crazy everyone on here want every player to be LSU , you want another QB from another college have you lost your mind Ladies Silk Uderwear is what they want lmbo

I know zero about him or any of the other top QB prospects but I’d be ecstatic that we’re at least trying with a high round pick.

Who exactly are the guys that "slotted" these QBs, are they the same ones that projected Brady in the 6th round or Tyreek Hill in the 5th round? I could go on. Draft the players you need to win, this is absolutely mind boggling every year, "I'd take him in the 3rd but not the 1st or 2nd", so when we don't get a QB (which is the most important position on the team) we can at least say we didn't draft him too high. I don't care what ESPN says about our draft or the grade they give us, I want a QB and I don't care where they draft him if he is productive.
Sounds like the Bears philosophy when they traded up to get Trubisky when they could have waited a looong time to get him. Not even mentioning who they passed on…

Sounds like the Bears philosophy when they traded up to get Trubisky when they could have waited a looong time to get him. Not even mentioning who they passed on…
No Trubisky logic, there are at least 5 QBs that could be 1st rounders and probably 4 more could be 2nd rounders, there's a lot to pick from this year. Probably the best QB class in a long time.

No Trubisky logic, there are at least 5 QBs that could be 1st rounders and probably 4 more could be 2nd rounders, there's a lot to pick from this year. Probably the best QB class in a long time.
I may have misunderstood what you said about not caring about where someone is projected. If you like them go get them. That sounds like the Bears logic when they drafted Trubisky to me.

It would be a waste for any QB to be drafted by the Saints as long as the current regime is in place.
If this regime is still here, they don’t even see a need to draft a QB.

Love love love him! A+ character. Smart, hard working, elite pocket presence, accurate, and great mobility. Did I mention I love him?

Or you crazy everyone on here want every player to be LSU , you want another QB from another college have you lost your mind Ladies Silk Uderwear is what they want lmbo
This is ludicrous, really! Can you honestly tell me JD is not a really good QB to be placed with the top three! I don’t care what school he is from he play has done nothing but get better every week.

If your not taking a QB in round one it better be a star player at a position of need and we need many.

Travis' highlights are awesome. No idea where he will be projected though.

Depending on the Bears and who our OC is next year, we might be better trading for Fields. Williams, Maye and JD5 will be gone by the time we pick. They are the 3 franchise talents that might make a team great. After that it is a bit of a crapshoot.

Depending on the Bears and who our OC is next year, we might be better trading for Fields. Williams, Maye and JD5 will be gone by the time we pick. They are the 3 franchise talents that might make a team great. After that it is a bit of a crapshoot.
I'm not totally against that...trading for Fields

I'm not totally against that...trading for Fields
Honest question: Has he shown the ability in each game* he plays to process what the defense is doing, consistently look after the football and function as a 65+% passer in the short and intermediate areas? Because until we have that, we're just repeating/perpetuating the post-Brees issues.

* Doing it occasionally doesn't cut it in the NFL. It needs to be consistent, rather than highlighting one 'sweet spot' game here and there.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom