What do you consider a "half bath"? (1 Viewer)

Tubs are nasty.

Showers are worse if you don't clean them regularly. The floors in showers get absolutely disgusting. And if you've got tile, the grout can get mildewy easily. Tubs are much easier to clean and dry out quicker.

Showers are worse if you don't clean them regularly. The floors in showers get absolutely disgusting. And if you've got tile, the grout can get mildewy easily. Tubs are much easier to clean and dry out quicker.

Perhaps, but an unclean shower only affects your feet.

So what do y'all call a bathroom that has a flat screen tv, xbox 360, cable, and a vending machine?

Edit: plus the normal bathtub/shower, sink, and toilet.

So what do y'all call a bathroom that has a flat screen tv, xbox 360, cable, and a vending machine?

Xanadu....:9:

Someone with a severe digestive disorder?

alright caveman lawyer, some of us are just fine with a nice soak

Ha. Yes, I know, Mr. "What bath salts do y'all use fellas?"

Actually, I like baths too. They allow me extended periods of sports watching on weeknights when my wife takes them.

I was always told a half bath was a bathroom with just a shower, cammode and sink, no bathtub. I've heard people call powder rooms, cammode and sink, half baths. So what exactly is a "half bath"?

half bath is a sink and toilet. A whole bath has a tub. A 3/4 bath is a shower only without a tub, but with toilet and sink.

Good Question. Another one - What do you call a Kitchen with an ATM?

Attachments

• ATM.jpg
    ATM.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom