What is in your front right pocket? (1 Viewer)

MaxLibido

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Try to guess first without checking

I will go first.. and my guess is "car keys"

WRONG I found some "pills"

Lint.......

/12

$.68 and a business card for a client.

Candy wrapper.

ditto. but plural. This thread will get me out of some trouble since i have a bad habit of leaving tissues,wrappers,chewing tabacco( a screwdriver one time) in my pockets when i put my clothing in the laundry pile....so i just cleaned my pockets. It took my wife a few years to figure out that i'm somewhat of a slob so about 90 % of the time she rifles through my pockets before she puts a load into the wash machine..but it's that 10% failure rate that boils her blood.

ditto. but plural. This thread will get me out of some trouble since i have a bad habit of leaving tissues,wrappers,chewing tabacco( a screwdriver one time) in my pockets when i put my clothing in the laundry pile....so i just cleaned my pockets. It took my wife a few years to figure out that i'm somewhat of a slob so about 90 % of the time she rifles through my pockets before she puts a load into the wash machine..but it's that 10% failure rate that boils her blood.

My kids are like that. My hubby was furious that my oldest had left his $100 bill that his uncle gave him for Xmas in his pocket. Found it in the dryer!

Hubby doesn't have much room to talk. I always find his loose change in the washing machine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom