What is Robert Meachem talking about?! (1 Viewer)

As we all know Mr. Meachem went to Tennessee for college. Well someone asked Meachem, who is from Oklahoma, why he chose Tennessee over the other schools that offered him a scholarship. His answer: Tennessee is known as "Wide Receiver University." If that is isn't the biggest joke I have ever heard then I must be losing my mind! Just what receiver from UT has ever been any good in the NFL? Unless he wants to model his career after Dontae Stallworth, Kelley Washington, and Peerless Price I think ole Meach has been smoking the peace pipe a little too much. If he had said Tennessee was "Running Back University" then maybe he would have an argument but wide receivers, come on.

Hater in the house!!!! :hihi:

A little jealousy from the beaten down Tide fan...

I got a little trivia question for you:
How many SEC football teams have a winning record against the University of Alabama, all time?
I will give you a hint...it starts with a "Z" and ends with a "0". How's that for beaten down? Most people in this forum are just LSU fans and still ****** off at Nick Saban-talk about jealousy-just let it go. And if you go back to my original post I gave UT props for their running backs just not their wideouts.

I don't think its the fact that UT turns out super-talented pros... but Tennessee has churned out a bunch of pros none-the-less. Their list of WRs is very extensive... past and present.

Edit... I meant talented...

/thread

This is one of the worst threads of the off-season.

I got a little trivia question for you:
How many SEC football teams have a winning record against the University of Alabama, all time?
I will give you a hint...it starts with a "Z" and ends with a "0". How's that for beaten down? Most people in this forum are just LSU fans and still ****** off at Nick Saban-talk about jealousy-just let it go. And if you go back to my original post I gave UT props for their running backs just not their wideouts.

Enjoy that while you can, it won't be long.

If this is such a terrible thread why is there already 2 pages worth of posts?

I don't know, you'll have to ask the half dozen others that voted this thread one star.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom