WHAT IS this? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am cleaning out a spare bedroom to make it nicer for relatives who will be staying with us . I came across this gift that I never used. As I began to unfold it I thought it would be a lightweight blanket....like for on the couch or whatever. Yet I have opened it fully and it has an opening that I am not sure of its purpose. Someone please enlighten me about this item.

20240614_151513.jpg Thanks 😊

Only idea I have is for around toilet, hence the split to allow for the base.

It's a blanket designed so that you put your neck in the slit and then put the split around your back. That way it fully covers your front and you wrap it around the back to fully cover your back kind of like a poncho. I don't really see the point of it, but that's what it is.

It's a blanket designed so that you put your neck in the slit and then put the split around your back. That way it fully covers your front and you wrap it around the back to fully cover your back kind of like a poncho. I don't really see the point of it, but that's what it is.
Thank you.

I am cleaning out a spare bedroom to make it nicer for relatives who will be staying with us . I came across this gift that I never used. As I began to unfold it I thought it would be a lightweight blanket....like for on the couch or whatever. Yet I have opened it fully and it has an opening that I am not sure of its purpose. Someone please enlighten me about this item.

An expensive cape.

It’s a to go bag from Hickory farms. It’s made to hold all those cheeses and sausages they use to sell. Back in the late 70s, you’d go to a mall and see them slung across the backs of half of the Xmas shoppers. Those were the days.

Are you going to leave it on the bed for your guests?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom