What NOT to do with your wallet. (1 Viewer)

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, some of you may remember the "what kind of tree do pecans comes from" question asked by my youngest son who is in his early 20s. I blamed the school system and many blamed me.

Well, I am not taking the heat for this one. He flies out to Denver to spend two weeks at his girlfriend's parent's home. He took my words of wisdom and stuck his wallet in his front pocket and with very little cash in it. So far so good.

So during the flight, the seat belt is pressing on his wallet and hurting his leg. So what bright idea does he come up with? He sticks the wallet in the pouch on the back of the seat with the magazines!

Guess where the wallet stayed. :covri:

My Visa card, his drivers license and LSU ID, his debit card and a Game Stop gift card was all that was lost. Canceled all the cards so really, he is only out his gift card.

Now he will spend the next few days trying to get a new ID so he can fly home.

LOL ... kinda sounds close to home in my experiences with my son also. I quit counting how many cellphones I've had to replace and he quit losing them when he had to start paying for them. Luckily no lost wallets to date (I don know how), misplaced several times though and too he's in Breckenridge via Denver.

I left my wallet on a plane once and they tracked me down and paged me at the gate of my connecting flight. I had to go back to my original gate in another terminal in Atlanta airport, but I got it back.

Good work by Delta that day.

Does that boy know how to change a flat tire.....or does daddy do it for him????

Ok, some of you may remember the "what kind of tree do pecans comes from" question asked by my youngest son who is in his early 20s. I blamed the school system and many blamed me.

Well, I am not taking the heat for this one. He flies out to Denver to spend two weeks at his girlfriend's parent's home. He took my words of wisdom and stuck his wallet in his front pocket and with very little cash in it. So far so good.

So during the flight, the seat belt is pressing on his wallet and hurting his leg. So what bright idea does he come up with? He sticks the wallet in the pouch on the back of the seat with the magazines!

My Visa card, his drivers license and LSU ID, his debit card and a Game Stop gift card was all that was lost. Canceled all the cards so really, he is only out his gift card.

But you take a shot at me for forgetting my TOPS application? :smilielol:

I left my $400 iPhone at the waffle house today. My wife says I'd lose my... Oh never mind you know the rest of the line.

Ouch, I once left my ipod on a plane. Thankfully someone was honest and turned it into the airline. Ipod recovery successful.

Thank God I tipped well at the waffle house. The lady remembered me and held my phone, but she didn't call home. Luckily I figured out where it was or else no tapatalk for a while

Who knows iff all works out well he gets a few more days in Colorado with his girlfriend. Is that such a bad thing?

Got a real rocket surgeon there, don't ya BHM? Demand a paternity test. If that don't work, just blame it on his mother's side of the family. :hihi:

Chances are that the airline will find it and mail it to him. Also, you can fly without an ID. When he gets to the airport, they'll call into the TSA national database and they'll ask those identifying questions. Once they verify that, he can fly. I've done it before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom