What will define the 20's in the US? (1 Viewer)

I predict another Civil War this decade. The political climate is far too polarized right now with news outlets and politicians openly lying or reporting falsehoods. People are too insulated in their own worlds and sources of information that anything counter is immediately dismissed as Fake News without any logical rationalization.

I predict another Civil War this decade. The political climate is far too polarized right now with news outlets and politicians openly lying or reporting falsehoods. People are too insulated in their own worlds and sources of information that anything counter is immediately dismissed as Fake News without any logical rationalization.

Maybe, but I think if it came down to killing each other, we’d realize that pronouns, Merry Christmas, and a wall across the border aren’t really worth killing each other over. I’d hope.

Meh. I think folks in America are too lazy to engage in a civil war. Civil war on Facebook by shirtposters maybe, but that's been ongoing

I didn't read any of this thread because I don't want to know if anyone else has made my predictions.

But I think the '20s will be known for:

Flappers
Prohibition (and the rise of organized crime associated with it)
New production techniques that bring the cost of labor-saving machines down to prices affordable by many Americans, like automatic laundry machines and even auto-mobiles!

I think we will see autonomic 3D construction become mainstream and fusion power become viable leading to an economic crisis from the loss of jobs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom