What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (4 Viewers)

Moon knight season 1 bluray. Done with disc 1. A couple of the themes, late, abandoned tru love wont, avatars life after death,living dead,vain beat the bullet not your so or maybe. The whole outsider mark of the tat thing. All very secret society kinda stuff. The psych stuff,all part of the game isn't it. So far it's on the level in a star wars kinda way, maybe.
@zeetes, this you?

Last edited:
Gomorrah is great on Max. It is an Italian show that ran for five seasons and has a spin off. Reminds me of a mix of the Sopranos, Breaking Bad, and a little bit of Game of Thrones. I’m only on season 2.

You can change the voices to english, but I recommend leaving the Italian audio on with english subtitles on for season 1. They improved on the english audio for season 2 but if you are a stickler for the audio not matching the lips than might want to just to stick to the subtitles.
I just finished the final season, wow, what a ride. I hadn't been this sucked into a show in years. I'm going to honestly miss it, lol... I really want to somehow make the intro/outro song my ring tone, I like it so much...

This is probably the JD and Coke talking but, the opening sequence to Don't Mess with the Zohan is epic.

Quite a run of “naughty princess” shows lately.

The Serpent Queen
My Lady Jane
Decameron

None great but all pretty good.

I just finished the final season, wow, what a ride. I hadn't been this sucked into a show in years. I'm going to honestly miss it, lol... I really want to somehow make the intro/outro song my ring tone, I like it so much...

I need to get back to watching this. I got side tracked with Your Honor. I have managed to avoid spoilers on who all gets killed off the show and i have a feeling i am going to be surprised lol.

Season 4 of Only Murders in the Building is here!

Wasn't sure where to post this, I did several searches and couldn't find anything...
Does anyone watch the show 'From' on Apple TV? It somehow slipped my radar but I like the previews I've watched and the reviews are really good.

Wasn't sure where to post this, I did several searches and couldn't find anything...
Does anyone watch the show 'From' on Apple TV? It somehow slipped my radar but I like the previews I've watched and the reviews are really good.
i just looked it up and it looks a lot like Wayward Pines (which i liked, BTW)

So, S4 of the excellent Slow Horses is in full swing...

Some brand new shows I'm digging are these:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom