When Will 2025 Schedule Be Released (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Unless someone has just read something, I guess this is all speculation. But for years the NFL released its schedule in April. Then in the past few years, it was early May--the second Thursday in the month. If I had to guess, it will be next Thursday. But I do not understand the delay, especially with international games and the trip planning involved with attending a game overseas.

I would be shocked if it’s this week! There has been multiple posts about May 9th, from reputable sources. However, we all know how the NFL likes to hype up their events, and so far we haven’t heard anything and it’s only 48 hours left.

My guess would be Thursday May 16th!

I only watched maybe 2/3rds of the draft but I think either the first night or the second night there was a commercial promoting when the schedule release was going to be and I could swear there was a date on it (which I forgot). The 16th seems right because I vaguely remember thinking it's getting later and later.

Since there is so much uncertainty this late, am I to assume that the NFL no longer broadcasts a glorified reveal party?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom