When will DA fire Pete? (1 Viewer)

When does Pete Carmichael finally get fired?

• He won’t be

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • End of the season

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Midseason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next week

• Tomorrow

• Other

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tacoes

• Total voters

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
We know who we have calling plays for this offense, and it isn’t Sean Payton. While DA, Carr, and the Oline have had their problems (different topics for different threads), Pete has done bad all by himself. He runs a NORD Football offense with NFL talent, and has a feel for the game like Helen Keller.

With back to back losses, and being a career loser, the heat is clearly on DA to make moves. Does DA let his make or break season go down with Pete. Does he think that there are no better options, so he says “fork it, we’ll go down together”?

Or, does DA show some leadership, and fire Pete? If he does fire Pete, does he make that call today, or does he let a few weeks pass?

It won’t make a difference, but I can understand making a change to make it look like you are trying.

We know who we have calling plays for this offense, and it isn’t Sean Payton. While DA, Carr, and the Oline have had their problems (different topics for different threads), Pete has done bad all by himself. He runs a NORD Football offense with NFL talent, and has a feel for the game like Helen Keller.

With back to back losses, and being a career loser, the heat is clearly on DA to make moves. Does DA let his make or break season go down with Pete. Does he think that there are no better options, so he says “fork it, we’ll go down together”?

Or, does DA show some leadership, and fire Pete? If he does fire Pete, does he make that call today, or does he let a few weeks pass?
It's too late to fire him now. He's purposely ignored the blatant signs of Pete being a horrible coordinator and decided instead to hitch his wagon too him.

If one goes they both go. Which is okay with me.

Little Pete energy showed in WR effort today. Third downs calls terrible.

Come on. You know DA isn't doing any firing. I don't know if he's even allowed to. Mickey will just continue to chill and let this embarrassment unfold.

I chose 'Other'. There will be no coaching change until the season plays out. Unless things change massively, DA will be shown the door and he'll have to take PC with him. DA has never shown that he can do what it takes to be the head guy and, from the looks of it, nothing has changed.

It's keep doing what you're doing in Dennis Allen world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom