Where do you get your News??? (1 Viewer)

teddyz

Veteran
Reaction score
So what is the best news site on the web??
There are so many out there that are just full of ads and load slOOOOw. Anyone?

PS - To Saints Report family - I'm looking for help for a Saints project. If you are good with web , graphics, video editing, etc then Please Please PM me. Thanks in advance

“And I am sure that I never read any memorable news in a newspaper. If we read of one man robbed, or murdered, or killed by accident, or one house burned, or one vessel wrecked, or one steamboat blown up, or one cow run over on the Western Railroad, or one mad dog killed, or one lot of grasshoppers in the winter, - we need never read of another. One is enough. If you are acquainted with the principle, what do you care for a myriad instances and applications?” - HDT

Love that song.

I used to get my local news from watching the local news, but now it's more like 15 minutes of weather and 7 minutes of news with the rest commercials. I get the daily big stories on the nightly news. During the mornings, I have cable news on in the background but don't really watch it since I'm working.

I like the Smart News app on my phone for a news aggregator. And it uses all sources: ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Fox, BBC, Al-Jazeera, CBS, etc. It's nice to be able to read all the different takes on a single topic through the lens of the different sites' stories on it.

Saintsreport is my go to for news. Has been for a few years now, and I don't miss any of the news outlets. In the car I tune in to BBC news, and Marketplace on NPR. They are better than "All Things Considered" in my opinion, but I will listen anyway.

BBC, The Daily, and NPR for general news radio/podcasts. PBS and BBC for TV. Apple News App culling out unreliable/garbage sources and various technical industry, economic, and political journals/blogs for print.

Predominately though it is print and podcasts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom