Where was Devery today?? (1 Viewer)

I think Devery's drops have more to do with pushing him to the bottom of the depth chart

in our offense wr's arent going to have big games every week. devery had a big game last week, this week he didnt. next week he may or may not.

Devery played a role today. There was at least one play where he took double coverage down the field opening up Meach for a 20yd or so catch.

Devery played a role today. There was at least one play where he took double coverage down the field opening up Meach for a 20yd or so catch.

Yeah, but your #2 receiver should do more than play a decoy. If we have had a glaring weakness on offense it is in the WR dept.

Devery just not himself this year. We need him down the stretch.

Well the good news is Meachem stepped up today. That double move he pulled on the first big completion was sweet.

We're going to be dangerous if Meachem is in full stride for the playoffs.

Yeah, but your #2 receiver should do more than play a decoy. If we have had a glaring weakness on offense it is in the WR dept.

Really:idunno:

We have some of the best WR in the league. Yes Drew has to make it work but think about it -

Colston, Moore, Meachum, Devery,

+ not "wr" but.. Bush, Shockey, Thomas, Graham,

Most teams would die for two of these - plus who did I leave off.

Lots of players, few balls. As long as you make the play when you get the opportunities, I'm good. Offense by and large wasn't a problem today.

Really:idunno:

We have some of the best WR in the league. Yes Drew has to make it work but think about it -

Colston, Moore, Meachum, Devery,

+ not "wr" but.. Bush, Shockey, Thomas, Graham,

Most teams would die for two of these - plus who did I leave off.

I agree with your point about Drew Spreading it around, but these are not the best WR in the league. They are solid...lets leave it at that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom