Where's Bongo? (1 Viewer)

bongo......... not here........ trolling Jets forums............. was eating ribs.............. sauce shorted out keyboard................ had assistant doing posts............... assistant preferred using semi-colons.............. big fight................. now switching to rotisserie chicken.................. more info to come...........

Last edited:
bongo......... not here........ trolling Jets foums............. was eating ribs.............. sauce shorted out keyboard................ had assistant doing posts............... assistant preferred using semi-colons.............. big fight................. now switching to rotisserie chicken.................. more info to come...........

:smilielol: :lol: :smilielol: :spit: :hahahaha: :hihi: :lol:

I think we've got enough erroneous trade rumors out there. We don't even need Bongo.

bongo......... not here........ trolling Jets foums............. was eating ribs.............. sauce shorted out keyboard................ had assistant doing posts............... assistant preferred using semi-colons.............. big fight................. now switching to rotisserie chicken.................. more info to come...........
:mdr168:
That funny...if you don't think thats funny you get the hell out of here...

bongo......... not here........ trolling Jets forums............. was eating ribs.............. sauce shorted out keyboard................ had assistant doing posts............... assistant preferred using semi-colons.............. big fight................. now switching to rotisserie chicken.................. more info to come...........

:lol:

:plus-un2:

bongo was great. I still remember reading all his stuff on that Jets forum leading up to the draft. It was hilarious how off he was with all his "sources."

Sources or sauces? In Bongo's case the latter would probably have been more reliable.

Ok guys, I got two finals this morning and I can't wake up. Who is this "Bongo" character?

I've done a search on SR and still can't find an actual post from this guy.... only mentions of him in passing. Can somebody be so kind as to give me a link to one of his posts. I could use a good laugh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom