Which pill do you take? (1 Viewer)

Which pill do you take?

• Red Pill

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Blue Pill

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters
I take both pills and become the avatar of the god of time and money.
Or your heart would explode and you would die without any pants on, spending eternity in nothing but your shirt and haunting the young couple that bought your house.....

Another question

Do you think you really could you go back and be six again?

Deal with bedtimes, forced to eat the vegetable you hate most in life, hearing "no" a lot, detentions, spankings and timeouts

It could be worse than becoming a rebellious teen where rules that were perfectly fine and fair yesterday all of a sudden are the world's most oppressive injustices

You want to talk about what Ronald Reagan (or whoever was president when you were six) is doing or want to read the newspaper but are handed a Berenstain Bears book instead

And then there's this

Can you hold your tongue when you see how smoking hot some of your grade school friends moms are?

How would your parents react when movies that should (and originally did) give you nightmares for a week don't register with you at all? Or eating the foods you hated as a kid but like as an adult

Could you think, act and talk like a six year old?

Could you believably pass for six? In a way that doesn't raise any alarms with your parents, friends, teachers etc.?

Last edited:
Another question

C=Do you think you really could you go back and be six again?

Deal with bedtimes, forced to eat the vegetable you hate most in life, hearing "no" a lot, detentions, spankings and timeouts

It could be worse than becoming a rebellious teen where rules that were perfectly fine and fair yesterday all of a sudden are the world's most oppressive injustices

You want to talk about what Ronald Reagan (or whoever was president when you were six) is doing or want to read the newspaper but are handed a Berenstain Bears book instead

And then there's this

Can you hold your tongue when you see how smoking hot some of your grade school friends moms are?

How would your parents react when movies that should (and originally did) give you nightmares for a week don't register with you at all? Or eating the foods you hated as a kid but like as an adult

Could you believably pass for six? In a way that doesn't raise any alarms with your parents, friends, teachers etc.?

I would be a 1970 Sheldon, yes.

Another question

And then there's this

1682523805787.png

Do none of you red pill people have children? Are you willing to retain the memories of your kids, knowing that you may make choices (intentionally or unintentionally) that prevent their birth and that you never get to see them again?

I would take the red pill of precisely that reason. Fertillity treatment resulted in cancer for me and while I love my adopted daughter (biologically my niece) very much, I would still love to have a biological child too.

Another question

And then there's this

I have a bed time as an adult. There's just nobody telling me.

I eat things that I'd rather not because they're better for my health than what I really want.

The people who hit me when I was a child would be unable to do so again after the first time that they fell asleep.

I was on my own as a teen. There were no rules. I'd be better prepared to manage life.

I was never able to pass for six.

My biggest problem would be making friends. It always has been. The problem would be that I know how all of my childhood friends turned out so I wouldn't be able to tolerate them. I would probably struggle until high school but I hated life until then anyway.

My focus would be on improving the lives of people using the information that I have.

Example: I had an uncle who went to his parents house to install a ceiling fan when I was nine. It was raining. He did everything right except for the "it was raining" part. Lightning struck the utility pole outside and the electricity traveled into the house and jumped the breaker. He was roasted and my aunt nearly died when she tried to pull him off.

She never got over it and drank herself to death. My cousin grew up without a dad and had an alcoholic mother

The red pill might stop that and much more.

One more reason to take the red pill....I will be the first person to use "fo shizzle my nizzle". No one will get it until Snoop Dogg says it, then I'll just look at them and nod my head knowingly....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom