Which players will heal quickly in time for the Seahawks (1 Viewer)

dgrant

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Marques Colston
Jimmy Graham (left with calf/ankle?)
Jeremy Shockey
Dave Thomas
Pierre Thomas
Chris Ivory
Anthony Hargrove
Anthony Waters
Courtney Roby
Malcolm Jenkins

In postgame press conference Payton said he wasn't sitting on players this game; everyone that could go did.

Whenever Payton says something about injuries, I always take it with a grain of salt. I think he does a great job at managing injuries and not pushing players to come back, but this the playoffs!

I also think he seems to stash players away to bring them back at a later date for just the right time. Which of these guys will be a go, and which ones will be a no?

I think everyone on the list plays except Malcolm Jenkins, but I know that won't be the case. It's maddening to try to figure out injury reports from coaches.

i can tell you for certain that you won't see Roby play during the playoffs
since they put him on IR the other day

Colston said after the game yesterday that he is definitely playing on Saturday.

I hope that isn't just his emotionally charged wishful thinking. :scratch:

Jeff Duncan said that Colston took reps in warm ups and looked good before the game yesterday. So he probably can play on Saturday.

out of the players listed above. I believe...

Ivory
Dave THomas
Pierre Thomas
Colston
Hargrove
and Jenkins

are the most important players to return. I would be really disappointed if we didn't see most of em when we're only 3 games away from the promise land.

I watched Jenkins on the sideline after his injury. They taped him up and he walked around for a while. I tight he was coming back in. it appeared to me that coach shut him down bc of the Atl score. Hope I'm right.

I think Ivory, Jenkins & Graham could have all come back in, but given the circumstances Payton shut them down for the day.

I think Ivory, Jenkins & Graham could have all come back in, but given the circumstances Payton shut them down for the day.
This. If #1 seed or a playoff spot was at stake, they'd have come back in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom