Which rapper is most "New Orleans." (3 Viewers)

Which rapper is most "New Orleans?"

• Juvenile

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Mystikal

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Lil Wayne

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Soulja Slim

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • B.G.

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Master P

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • C Murder

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soulja Slim

I remember at Southern Homecoming, he told everybody from New Orleans to stand up and wild out, all of us were rapping all of his songs. R.I.P. The streets didn't made him, N.O. made him.

Juvenile - still reps the New Orleans.

"F* Fox News I don't listen to yall a**, couldnt get cha boy off the roof when the storm passed"

Though C-Murder did his thing behind prison bars, I can't wait for him to get out of house arrest.

Everyone remember when New Orleans was THE thing back in the day with Cash Money representin with No Limit?

Juvenile - still reps the New Orleans.

"F* Fox News I don't listen to yall a**, couldnt get cha boy off the roof when the storm passed"

Though C-Murder did his thing behind prison bars, I can't wait for him to get out of house arrest.

Everyone remember when New Orleans was THE thing back in the day with Cash Money representin with No Limit?

'96-2002 was the best period of new orleans rap, and rap in general. when no limit started to die off, and cash money was breaking up, it just has not been the same....

big-mike.jpg

MC t Tucker.Or MC Thick.

Thats how long it has been since I listened to rap.

Maybe not the most "New Orleans" but DJ Jubilee used to get the dance floor jumpin' in my old DJ days down there.:worthy:

-master p, well he is pretty much done with
- mystikal, see master p
- cmurder - see master p

R.I.P. James "Soulja Slim" Tapp

Come on man, you can't do my man like that! He's been in jail and on house arrest. He had an album that was supposed to come out March 22 and it never did. The dude is grindin against all odds. I thought he was guilty for sure, but I now think it's at least 60-40 that he's probably innocent (of 2nd degree murder).

As for mystikal, he clearly deserves to be in jail, but I still hope he has a career when he comes out....great, great talent wasted right there. I don't care what you say, but Mystikal has more talent that Lil Wayne and Jay Z put together. He's getting up there in years now, though, and he never produced nearly as much as those guys did...and now he's in jail for a while. So I'd say he's not "done" but he probably won't be multi platinum again.

As for the winner of the "Most New Orleans Rapper" award, I'm pleased to announce my man Juve as the 2007 winner of the T. Tucker King of Bounce Mic!

Well since most of Hollygrove is still totally messed up, I can't fault anybody who moved on from there.

I will go with Lil Wayne.

Well since most of Hollygrove is still totally messed up, I can't fault anybody who moved on from there.

I will go with Lil Wayne.

Yea it's not exactly fair to disown a rapper just because they moved out of the hood, but their complaint is not that he hasn't come back post-K.

The problem is that he claims Hollygrove like he still runs the streets there, when according to many sources, he left long before katrina. So it has nothing to do with it being messed up.

From "The Carter vol. 2": (2005)

I'm so 5-0-4, you gotta kill me hea
If you eva lookin for me, ***** I will be hea,

Is 504 the new Miami area code? :dunno:

Seriously, I like lil wayne a lot, I just wish he would stop acting like he still lives and breathes the New Orleans air, cause he doesn't. It's fine to move on and still rep where you're from, most rappers do. BTW, BG live in Detriot now also. It's sad to see all of our hometown rappers go off to other cities, even though I understand it. Hopefully one day N.O. will be another hotbed again for aspiring rappers and a base for them to come up. It's not that way anymore............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom