Who Is the Face of the Saints Organization? (2 Viewers)

It can't be a player because no player is guaranteed that he will be with the Saints two years from now, and when I talk about the face of the "organization," I am talking about who can go before the fans and say this is what went wrong, this is what we are going to do about it, these are the player changes we are making, and these are the coaching changes we are making. No player can possibly do that.

By her temperament, her understanding of her role as owner, and her lack of knowledge of the sport, Gayle Benson cannot do it. Jerry Jones readily does it. When the time comes, Robert Kraft will do it. But most owners cannot and should not, and Gayle Benson wisely maintains a low profile when it comes to team operations.

It is often the head coach. But in tough times, when the head coach's position is precarious, the general manager often has to step up. We see Dennis Allen often, and he probably is the face of the organization. But he should not be. That is probably a role Loomis should be assuming, but Loomis too infrequently goes before the fans and press to be the face of the organization.

I can't see whose face it is because it is planted? After watching this season play out? It should be Gayle Benson holding a press conference saying we are going to move on and find a new HC....but sadly it appears she will repeat the mistakes of the past...

It’s so weird that game is nostalgic now.
It’s weird that 2009 can be considered nostalgic in general.
Even the fox graphics look ancient now. It’s depressing how long ago it was. The days are long and the years are short.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom