Who Is The Next Big Rock Stadium Band/Tour? (1 Viewer)

LOLOLOL thats the running joke in my home too.

Dont know how old your kids are, but older = more expensive. ( ill just take this moment to say Free People are robbing folks lol )
But they “buy” me gifts for Father’s Day. :hihi:

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I have zero interest in ever attending a concert again. My BFF goes to several a year (she lives 1,200 miles away but I still wouldn't let her drag me) and has seen Teddy Swims more than once. She just loves him.

The last live music act I went to was the symphony and that's been a couple years now, too.

My standard answer is that I used to go see Stevie Ray Vaughan live every time he was local to me and ever since August 27, 1990, I just lost interest in any other group/artist.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me, but I have zero interest in ever attending a concert again. My BFF goes to several a year (she lives 1,200 miles away but I still wouldn't let her drag me) and has seen Teddy Swims more than once. She just loves him.

The last live music act I went to was the symphony and that's been a couple years now, too.

My standard answer is that I used to go see Stevie Ray Vaughan live every time he was local to me and ever since August 27, 1990, I just lost interest in any other group/artist.
So you don't really listen to music by artists other than SRV?
Love some Stevie myself. I don't have any interest in attending huge arena type concerts anymore but I enjoy live music in a small setting, it just seems to sound better, or maybe it's just because I like being around other people.

So you don't really listen to music by artists other than SRV?
Love some Stevie myself. I don't have any interest in attending huge arena type concerts anymore but I enjoy live music in a small setting, it just seems to sound better,
I listen, just don't feel like attending any concerts of new artists or the "oldies" still out there (Stones and the like).

or maybe it's just because I like being around other people.
That explains it. I just don't like being around a group of people for the most part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom