Who leads The Who Dat Chant? (1 Viewer)

They had a lot of the 09 guys do it this past Sunday. Wouldn't be surprised if they brought in more to do it again this Sunday (Lance, Pierre, Porter, Fujita were notably missing last Sunday).

Gayle Benson with the umbrella or P. THOMAS and Tracy PORTER with Will Smith on the Jumbotron.

Last edited:
Keenan Lewis’ knee
Off topic here, but I saw him a couple of weeks ago at Nola Christmas fest and he was decked out in Saints gear. I was surprised because it seemed like they were not on good terms at all when he was let go.

I know this would be a stretch, but imagine if they could find an older gentleman who already bears a strong resemblance to Tom Benson, to have him dress in Tom's typical game attire, drive out to the center of the field in Tom's old golf cart, steps out with Tom's old 'second line' umbrella, does a quick little rendition of the 'Benson Boogie', then closes the umbrella with it still pointed high in the air, and the PA announces, "Now let's join in with Mr. Benson by giving the Who Dat Chant!!!" And he drops his umbrella to the roar of the crowd!!!

What a spectacle that would be! :9:

i think its gotta be TP or PT. or the whole 2009 team that wants to show up. like last years Wild Card game.

Pierre Thomas, Lance Moore, Marques Colston Jahri Evans...any one or any combination of those names would be worthy. I like the idea of Pierre doing it.

Z

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom