Who would you give up next years first for? (2 Viewers)

DEs: Mario Williams, Justin Tuck, Demarcus Ware, James Harrison
LBs: Patrick Willis, Jon Beason, DeMeco Ryans
S: Laron Landry, Bob Sanders, Adrian Wilson

I like how your LBs are all MLBs....... the ONE Linebacker Position we DON'T need.

Why would anyone want to give up a 1st Rounder for either of those 3 when we already have a Top 5(?) MLB?

Besides, Patrick Willis plays in a 3-4, where the LBs get all the Stats. He has what, 1 Career INT?

No no no, gimme LOFA TATUPU instead of P Willy. Same Division, different Team. Lofa can play the Pass as good as any MLB in the game.

But oh man, the things I would give up to have Laron Landry on this team..... :worthy:

Adrian Wilson is good, but from what I've seen, he makes most of his plays supporting the Run, etc. He seems more of an "in the Box" Safety. Seeing as our Pass Defense is what's killing us, I think Bob Sanders and Adrian Wilson wouldn't be quite worth a potential 1st Overall Pick.

No Jared Allen on the DE list?

I can't beleive nobody has said Megatron! Can you imagine the damage we could do with Calvin Johnson for the next 10 years!! Otherwise as its complete fantasy; Haynesworth, Nnamdi, Mario Williams, Aaron Curry.

I can't beleive nobody has said Megatron! Can you imagine the damage we could do with Calvin Johnson for the next 10 years!! Otherwise as its complete fantasy; Haynesworth, Nnamdi, Mario Williams, Aaron Curry.

I think Megatron/ Fitzgerald will be on their own levels next year. I still think Calvin Johnson is the most athletic, Fitz can just catch the ball better than anyone. So I go with either of them, our HOF quarterback can't have enough toys.

Sean Salisbury. We need to bring him out of mothballs.

/sarcasm

The first one on my list would probably be Haynesworth. If we weren't already potent on offense, I'd probably go with Adrian Peterson or Fitzgerald.

:gosaints:

Defense: DeMarcus Ware, James Harrison, D'Qwell Jackson, Oshiomogho Atogwe, and Nnamdi.

Offense: Calvin Johnson, Jason Peters, Michael Turner, and me.

Defense: Nnamdi, Haloti Ngata, Patrick Willis, Thomas Davis, Atogwe, Polamalu, Bob Sanders... I'm trying to balance age and ability.

Above all else, this defense needs a playmaker, a guy who can get turnovers, solid against the run and pass...that man is Troy Palumalu...I would almost be tempted to go Ricky Williams-style for this guy...all in. Mostly because we, as Payton has said, need to win now while Brees is in his prime. I'd be willing to mortgage the future for him.

Defense: Nnamdi, Haloti Ngata, Patrick Willis, Thomas Davis, Atogwe, Polamalu, Bob Sanders... I'm trying to balance age and ability.
Your first 3, yes. Your last 4, no (with the exception of Polamalu). But that is just my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom