Who's giving the thumbs down to every Antipop post? (1 Viewer)

JortsIllustrated.jpg

Useful!

Just asking, I thought thumbs down didn't actually do anything

It doesn't.

I'll admit it, it was I who was throwing out the neg reps in this thread. My wife was watching the CMA awards last night, I was bored out of my mind being as that I hate country, and wanted to see the reactions.

Last edited:
It doesn't.

I'll admit it, it was I who was throwing out the neg reps in this thread. My wife was watching the CMA awards last night, I was bored out of my mind being as that I hate country, and wanted to see the reactions.

Gotta say, not shocked. I knew it had to be somebody with a screw loose and since ra never visits the VG it should have been a pretty easy deduction that it was you, you maniac.

:ezbill:

Oh well, my poll in the Bin got modded. As least we'll have the screen capture for posterity

:eek:wned:

To make up for it, I'll go back and give a thumbs up to a random post from every person I gave the dreaded red thumb to. We cool? :)

I invited Antipop to join my lobby in MW2, but he couldn't join cuz we didn't have room for his head.

I invited Antipop to join my lobby in MW2, but he couldn't join cuz we didn't have room for his head.

:mad:

i actually do have a big head....you know those hats that are "one size fits all"?? the ones with the elastic in them??

they make my eyes bulge out of my skull

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom