Why are people like this? (11 Viewers)

A woman is accused of attempting to drown a 3-year-old Muslim child in possible hate crime incident​

The victim’s mother told police Wolf was questioning where she was from and if the two children playing at the pool were hers, the release said. The mother was visibly Muslim and wore a hijab, or Islamic headscarf, and modest swimwear, according to the council.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/02/us/cair-muslim-bias-complaints-2023
Wolf also made statements about the mother not being an American and made other racist statements, according to police.
“When the mother answered her, she stated that Wolf tried to grab her 6-year-old son but he pulled away from her grasp, which caused a scratch on his finger. The mother began helping her son when Wolf grabbed her 3-year-old daughter and forced her underwater,” the news release said.
The mother was able to pull her daughter from the water but she “had been yelling for help and was coughing up water.”

I mean, most high school football coaches are dumber than rocks, so it's perfectly easy to imagine them posting that on Facebook.
We weren't allowed water in the 80's. I can't imagine why so many got carted off for cramps and dehydration. If course, the coach saw cramps as a sign of weakness and dehydration was a personal insult to him.

I mean, most high school football coaches are dumber than rocks, so it's perfectly easy to imagine them posting that on Facebook.
Imagine the lawsuit he opens up the district to in the a kid were to get very sick or pass away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom