Why does ESPN.com not cover College baseball? (1 Viewer)

It cant have worse ratings than Worlds Strongest Man reruns and High School Cheerleading. They need to show college baseball all year long, not just talk about it when its getting close to CWS time.

My dad and I always talk about the lack of College Baseball in general. They show extensive coverage only at the end of the year it seems. I assume the ratings aren't nearly as high as College football and Basketball but like others have mentioned when they've got all this other crap on half the time(cheerleading, poker, strongest man, spelling bee etc) it makes you wonder what the hell is going on? Is this supposed to be a "sports" channel?? If so, when did poker and spelling bees become a "sport" anyway?

Thank god they don't. ESPN blows as it is and baseball to me is unwatchable!

I agree when it comes to pro baseball.

College baseball is fun though and generally has some good matchups all season long. Plus, after March madness isover there is only pro basketball and maybe some euro soccer. You would think there is a market for some college baseball games on weekends at least.
hell, some of the very good Cali. teams play each other mid week bet those are fun games.

But, like everyone says, it's better than the other crap they call sports.

College baseball doesn't play 180+ games so they mean more.

I agree too, college games are much more enjoyable to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom