Why is Fujita staying/living in a hotel?

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Was reading the picayune today, and read where Scott said "I knew it was going to be one of those days, when I didn't get my wake up call this morning" Or something similar to that tune.

JP

Wake Up and Live!
I think? all players stay together at a hotel before each game...home or away.

Banned #8
The Saints used to stay in the Westin next to the buliding formerly known as the Galleria in Metairie the season before last. Not sure where they stay now.

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
If he keeps calling out the fans he might get sent to a hotel....in a different city!

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
If he keeps calling out the fans he might get sent to a hotel....in a different city!
It's all in love is why he's calling us out, Players that don't say anything about they're disappointments is the one's you should worry about, they could be the one's Dilibertly hurting the team

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
I've always heard every team stays in a hotel the night before games, home and away, and gets bussed to the games- but then a couple weeks ago, there was an NFL player who got hurt in a car accident on his way to the stadium to play a game. I can't remember who it was, but my first thought was that it seemed strange because of the hotel/bus rule...

Was reading the picayune today, and read where Scott said "I knew it was going to be one of those days, when I didn't get my wake up call this morning" Or something similar to that tune.
Ok. First of all, the above statement is the from this particular Thread Starter. It mentions wake up calls, but does not mention Hotels. Is it possible that he is staying in a condo, or even a house, and can still receive a wake up call?

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Ok. First of all, the above statement is the from this particular Thread Starter. It mentions wake up calls, but does not mention Hotels. Is it possible that he is staying in a condo, or even a house, and can still receive a wake up call?
Very much so. Seeing as how you can't really "miss work" in the NFL, I would imagine as a player I would not only have an alarm clock but have someone call me to make sure i'm up (especially if I don't have a wife).

Top Bottom