Pelicans Why NOBODY wants Brandon Ingram šŸ˜³ (4 Viewers)

Yet the 2 players that's supposed to work wonderfully together Zion/Trey, shows up with a +3.8 net rating. BI/Trey is a +8.0 net rating. This is why when you post stats like that, context is important.

Ingram, despite playing 6 fewer games, shows up more in the top 50 net ratings for this team than Zion does. So perhaps we need to realize that Zion just didn't have a great year last year and most comps including his name are going to be worse. That's where the improvement needs to come from. No matter if Ingram stays or goes.

You donā€™t have to sell me on the idea that Zion hasnā€™t met his potential, and I posted their individual net ratings. There are plenty of posts from me saying we shouldnt try to build around 2 part time players. Neither of these guys are capable of being the best player on a championship team.

Anyway the Pels seem to have chosen to build around Zion, so I am looking at it from that angle. They just donā€™t fit well together. So why keep banging our heads against that wall.

All 3 are bad but 2 is god awful and Kessler has a unreasonable asking price of 2 1st.

Smart play is to see what's what in january. Bi is a great player and I'd prefer to keep him.

Here's an article on extending BI's contract:

All 3 are bad but 2 is god awful and Kessler has a unreasonable asking price of 2 1st.

Smart play is to see what's what in january. Bi is a great player and I'd prefer to keep him.
Here's an article from SI regarding option 2, trade BI for Ayton:

Just sayin'. No disrespect.

Here's an article from SI regarding option 2, trade BI for Ayton:

Just sayin'. No disrespect.
this isn't the nfl where 1 trade happens a year

i can find 1000 articles proposed by idiots with keyboards albeit 75% will be fletcher mackel

truth is, ayton is god awful. he doesn't space the floor, he is a midrange guy more than a post guy and is softer then melted butter on defense.

If that is true, why would the Pels (or BI's agent) not have found a willing trade partner for a player of Ingram's abilities?
i respect LAhotsauce on this board but i think he is very wrong. the 210m albatross is hard to unload.

The facts were like 2 years ago
2 Years ago he averaged four 3 point attempts per game and shot 32.7% on them. Is that the hill you are going to die on?

2 Years ago he averaged four 3 point attempts per game and shot 32.7% on them. Is that the hill you are going to die on?
No, but I think BI is our 2nd best player most of the time and our best some of the time. I think DJ and a legit 5 would make us top 4. I think if z and bi weren't hurt the last month of the season we would be having a much different discussion

No, but I think BI is our 2nd best player most of the time and our best some of the time. I think DJ and a legit 5 would make us top 4. I think if z and bi weren't hurt the last month of the season we would be having a much different discussion
To be fair, Ingrams best seasons were when we had a real point guard

To be fair, Ingrams best seasons were when we had a real point guard
This is a fallacy. We never had a quality point guard. Zion is higher at generating assisted 3s ratio than Bledsoe, Jrue, and Lonzo.

All 3 couldn't run quality half court offense for extended periods of time.

"He believes he's a max player. We have yet to hear anything other than that."

Please tell me that Christian Clark and company aren't a verified source.

"He believes he's a max player. We have yet to hear anything other than that."

Please tell me that Christian Clark and company aren't a verified source.

Clark is the same guy that posted the "Griff piano" garbage piece a few summers ago. NOBODY has come forth and corroborated that story in all this time despite numerous players being on different podcasts. It's been laughed off ever since. Clark has also never leaked anything that's actually come true. Next.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom